Three Tigers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Three Tigers

Does anybody know who are the three tigers?

What are the names of these masters and why are they three? Is their fighting style is only Tiger Style?
    =========
    Peace out!

It's She Xing Hong, Shi Xing Hao, and another guy I can't remember. I have a bunch of those books for sale, btw. It's just a name, has nothing to do with the style they do. Xinghong has many styles, as does Xinghao.
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

Comment

well, if you take your time to hover your mouse over some of the thumbnails, it will give you the names. I know Shi Xing Hong is a tiger according to the Zodiac calendar... I assume the others are too. Other than that, I'm not sure.. they are gongfu brothers and have trained together since childhood.

Comment

Hey Chenzhen, how did you lose so many reputation points so soon?

(whatever the hell they are....)
        Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

russbo.com

Comment

Is it Shi Xinghong, Xinghao, and Xingxiao ?? I think it is.

And what are these reputation points?? Anybody know?
          It says I'm off the scale. What friggin scale? And I'm betting that I'm off the bottom end not the top end
          Don't trouble trouble until trouble troubles you.

Comment

Your reputation is off the bottom, and you're heading more so in that direction.

Doc is proud of you. Steve taught you well.

russbo.com

Comment

Huh, reputation points? don't know... Maybe because i'm french and i'm never able to express myself correctly, maybe because of my age... These two things make me seem a stupid young guy...

I am what i am, and i'm posting what i'm thinking, if someone have something against what i think or who i am..
              =========
              Peace out!

Comment

.. they will cause your reputation to drop.
                yes, that is correct.

Comment

how are working those reputation points?
                  =========
                  Peace out!

Comment

Chenzen, don't worry. You're gaining them. You're heading in the right direction.

Whatever that means.

russbo.com

Comment

Originally posted by doc
                      Your reputation is off the bottom, and you're heading more so in that direction.

Doc is proud of you. Steve taught you well.
                      And why is my rep so low?
                      I do not have a psychiatrist and I do not want one, for the simple reason that if he listened to me long enough, he might become disturbed.
                      "Life can keep providing the rain and I'll keep providing the parade."
                      "I would just like to say that after all these years of heavy drinking, bright lights and late nights, I still don't need glasses. I drink right out of the bottle."
                      "Whatever guy said that money don't buy you pleasure didn't know where to go shopping"

Comment

Three tigers

You are right. The three tigers are Shi Xing Hong, Shi Xing Hao and Shi Xing Xiao. The three of them are tigers according to Chinise astrology. They are Gong Fu brothers.

Take care

Comment

Working...
                        X