Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bl update and site querie

13C90Q <a href="http://crehfiuruclg.com/">crehfiuruclg</a>, puqherrvfdeg, [link=http://sbczngvfbret.com/]sbczngvfbret[/link], http://cxcarrbolgbi.com/
    Last edited by Guest; 07-10-2013, 09:47 PM. Reason: qBaljgLcjrpxaYQfEzT

really. What else is new with the site updates??

Comment

Just wondering why we're seeing you here as a "guest" as opposed to the infamous "blooming lotus". You are welcome to play here you know.
      Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
      russbo.com

Comment

Infamous ?? !!!

Hmmmmmmm.......
        Just kep that one quiet ha

Anyway, new accounts take soo long to create and I've already registered 4 accounts here under new email accounts I had to d*ck around creating for an hour and got cracked within a day of each...... Meiguanxi, I haven't decided if I'm staying yet, but thx anyway.

I did sign it though right??? Close enough .

And about the site???? What changes exactly are you talking about and how do we win these free lessons??

Blooming Lotus

Comment

If I understand it right, you'll never win the free lessons unless you create another account.

And then you have to beat Zachsan to it!
          Don't trouble trouble until trouble troubles you.

Comment

have you seen shaolinstylee's rating? he's leaving me in the dust.

Comment

You'd better pull your finger out then!

Comment

i just got that. for those of you who are just tuning it, trust me, that sounded a whole lot more dirty than xiaobeeno meant it to. i hope.

Comment

And for those of you that didn't get what Zachsan meant, or think there's nothing wrong with it...you're either very sweet and innocent, or SICK SICK PUPPIES!

Either way I should pray for your souls. Now where's a nun when you need one

Comment

Originally posted by Xiaobeeno
                    If I understand it right, you'll never win the free lessons unless you create another account.

And then you have to beat Zachsan to it!
                    Yah, just read that myself actually. Sounds like it's on ongoing thing though as opposed to a prize for one. Can you clarify that Doc??
                    Oh, and do you have a goal date for the Thai branch to open?? Sounds extremely cool and I'll likely turn up there sometime anyway.

Looks like I'll have to give that BL account another shot anyway .
                    Btw : Can I rpp ( get recognition on my old accounts post count??? ........ )

cheers Blooming Lotus

Ps: being for now this is the only thread I can post on, did anyone attend the monksgiving bash and when can we expect pics?? What do you at a monksgiving meet anyway???

Doc : and if you're keen on some new smileys , smiley central has a whooole new range for free!!!! lol I'll email you the url . Cheers

Comment

Yeah, I don't know why or how, but I'm da shix
                      practice wu de

Comment

So what are we up to..Zachsan has earned about 3 years of free training, and Shaolinstylee about 10?

Comment

Originally posted by shaolinstylee
                          Yeah, I don't know why or how, but I'm da shix
                          lol.....I'll bear that in mind
                          Anyway, did the rereg and it wouldn't let me use Blooming Lotus, so blooming Tianshi Lotus it is .
                          See you on the real threads

BTL

Comment

Also have apps in to refresh my master fitness trainers certs and looking forward to kicking off with my new bujinkan dojo, pick up some mantis and hitting that muay thai gym I've been hearing such great reviews about.
                            why so much?
                            practice wu de

Comment

Because I can I guess. I'm fairly active usually anyway and it's just a good way to pass time. My masters fitness refresher is non-negotiable, and I'm about to really concentrate on muay thai to get rid of this soft recovery thing I've had going on after my trip to china and consequent hell. LOL....... did I mention it was good to be home

Anyway, the ninjutsu is a good aspect to tackle my grappling from and mantis is just a concept that I haven't played with yet. Still getting prepped to hit the ring for the first time, but I think there's a few apps and concepts I can work on ( like the ones above), that with what I have already will maximise my chances of a better performance. Also really considering Thailand after my MF refresher. I've read some great things about muay thai standards there and if Docs opening shop as well, sounds like a great way to kill some months before I compete.

Also have a gig half lined up for security and fitness instructor work on a cruise ship, so now I even have a way to get there and a wage to pay for it all.

I just want to train and improve and I guess that's my reason.

Blooming Tianshi Lotus

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              or Allowed Filetypes: jpg, jpeg, png, gif, webp
                              x
                              x
                              Working...
                              X