Super Member Level

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Super Member Level

There is a new level in membership within russbo.com, called, the "Super Member". People will be eligible for Super Member status in the forum once they reach 200 posts.

Super Members will be able to have their own Journals, leave negative reputation comments and points, write their own Articles, and, will soon have access to free RussboMail (which I'm working on), among other things. Super Members need to be registered with russbo.com for at least 90 days or have achieved reputations over 100. There are other benefits in the works.

Again, Super Member level is achieved once you have 200 posts AND one of the following: a reputation of 100, or, a registration with russbo.com of at least 90 days.

Regular members cannot leave negative reputation comments or points, cannot have Journals, and cannot write Articles. They also have other restrictions.

Hope you enjoy the new features that are becoming available to you.
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

Super Members can now have their own web page, based inside their Profile, where other members (registered) can leave guestbook entries. Unregistered users cannot read these, nor leave guestbook comments.

You access and create your personal webpage inside your USER CP.

Interesting new addition to the forum. I can't believe I actually got it to work. Hope you have fun with it.
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

russbo.com

Comment

Super Members can now have larger avatars. You can now upload an avatar of 150 by 150 pixels; regular members can only have avatars that are 100 by 100 pixels.

This should accomodate Xiaobeeno, who is rapidly bedoming champion of everythiing I put in the Colliseum. Looks like he needs to come back to Vegas for more lessons with Master Steve so he can learn what better to do with his evenings....

russbo.com

Comment

Super Members will soon have free access to the Colliseum, which can be found in the My Links part of the navigation bar. Once I get through some coding issues.

Don't have a My Links part of the Navigation bar? Check this out:
        http://x.russbo.com:16080/vb/showthread.php?t=1656

All members can gain access by purchasing a Colliseum pass in the Forum Market, for a reasonable price, or, pay a "per game" fee. Jackpots are available now for the winning.

Super Members can also have Custom Titles; other members can purchase this option in the Forum Market also.

The purpose of this is to reward longer term members of russbo.com, while trying to maintain bandwidth for all.

russbo.com

Comment

Working...
        X