The Forum / Library Market and the use of docdollars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Forum / Library Market and the use of docdollars

The forums now run on their own economic system, consisting of earnings and losses, profits and reputations, supply and demand. We even have a bank that offers interest. And, as with all marketplaces, you'll also find opportunity for various illegal activities. Remember, wealth goes to those who take risks.

It is described fully in the Forum / Library FAQ, which can be accessed via the navigation bar above.

The merketplace will be expanding. Soon. Save your money....
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

Make sure that you read the FAQ, the link to which is found in the navigation bar above. It will answer most of your questions concerning the russbo.com Forum Market.

Got to find a different name for the "market". Sounds like someplace my dead grandmother would hang out in. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Also, we have a new bookie, (an added one would be appreciated) and yes, the betting "area" is now open. Expect some new betting options so that you can increase your finances, in the near future. Check out the links in the Forum Market; the betting area can be found in the main forum index page, under Shaolin Community Services / russbo.com Market: Betting Area. New betting events are being created, watch that area to "play" with them.

In the Eastern Oriental Thought, Philosophy, History and Languages section, you will now be rewarded in the Market with double the usual docdollars, for thread formation, replies, and reader views. Considering the "more intellectual" nature of this area, I think that this is a worthwhile change.
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

russbo.com

Comment

Bank Interest

Currently, the ibank is offeriing interest to the tune of to 2 percent per day.

Where else can you get that? Save your money!

russbo.com

Comment

RRB NOTICE

The Chairman of the Russbo Reserve Board has decided, because of a temporary devaluation of the docdollar, to raise prices in the Market, across the board.

The docdollar suffered a severe international devaluation because of one Colliseum inhabitant who has taken the opportunity to take up conquests, including "Girl Power", and win them, quite easily in fact. Because of the lack of prior competition in the Market, winning these conquests was far too easy. We've heard, from reliable sources, that this individual has decided to leave the usual thread of life's regular committments, and will now spend his entire future existence on russbo.com's Colliseum.

The russbo.commies feel that the wealth of our society should be spread out a little more evenly throughout the member classes. Therefore, until others in the community have taken up the challenge to dethrone this individual from the CAESAR status that he has obtained in the Colliseum, or, until Zachsan wakes up and figures out how to steal all of this individual's money, prices in the russbo.com Market shall remain artificially elevated.

We apologize for this temporary inconvenience. Food lines start tomorrow.

russbo.com

Comment

Merry Christmas. From the Great Bald One.

In the spirit of the these damn hoilidays, the chairman of the russbo Reserve Board has issued docdollars to all members of the community.

These docdollars can be used for various purposes, either for real Russbo Education Corporation items, passes to the Colliseum, or, for certain types of illegal activities structured by the local russbo underworld.

Have a safe and happy holiday season. Can't wait until it's over..

doc

russbo.com

Comment

Working...
          X