What would I have to do?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What would I have to do?

I was just wondering, how would would somoene go about getting a Shaolin monk to visit a school? I think my teacher would like the idea, however haven't asked him. He wanted to get Chuck Norris to come visit the school but that was like 75,000? I would still have to ask him about it though but it would be a very nice surprise atleast I hope.
    "If you want pure self-defense buy a can of mace." Grandmaster Villari (I think that is it).

****in Chuck Norris.

Nevermind, I did it!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by LeiYunFat; 12-17-2004, 04:13 AM.
    Becoming what I've dreamed about.

Comment

75,000? You must be kidding, right?

g
      ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

No I'm not but he's got the right to charge what he wants for his services. I didn't put this up to knock him but to see if I could contant a shaolin disciple about the probablity of this happening. I can show my teacher's website if it would help.
        "If you want pure self-defense buy a can of mace." Grandmaster Villari (I think that is it).

Comment

i don't think walker: texas ranger has anything to do with shaolin anyway, but i might be mistaken.

Comment

Greenknight, you haven't seen Dodgeball, I assume. In the movie, Ben Stiller's charater gets owned by Chuck Norris cause he is one of the judges.
            Becoming what I've dreamed about.

Comment

I haven't finished writing about my escapades with INS, with respect to getting visas for monks yet. Which is why I didn't really want to respond to this; there was too much to write. It's such a complicated issue, but, you can read some of it , well, where is that thread?

100 docdollars to the first person that finds it.
              Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
              russbo.com

Comment

Yeah, I think I read them. Was wondering if one was passing through perhaps they could stop by the school. They don't need to stay along time, but if they could put on a seminar or something like that.... Wouldn't it help to promote Shaolin Kung Fu?

Comment

We've ahd Shi Yan Ming out to our school a couple of times...didn't cost much, but that was back a few years.
                  Mike Evans
                  Medford, NY

Comment

I wasn't implying that we should sit around and "knock" Chuck Norris. He can choose to charge what he wants, but if it's 75 thousand dollars, all I can say is, "wholly mama!"

g
                    ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

Yeah, I agree that's alot and again I think he has the right to charge what he wants. Just as I have the right not to watch his movies.

Anyway, how would I go about contacting him? By the way, Mike check your docdollars.

Comment

well what would you want SYM to do?

We just entered into our capital campaign so if you could help us raise money somehow, maybe get a seminar going, I am sure Shi Yan Ming would be psyched to come to you, wherever you are...

You can send me a PM if you want or go to our website, www.usashaolintemple.org and contact us through that.

Doc Dollars? Now that sounds interesting- these redeemable for Church?
                        "Arhat, I am your father..."
                        -the Dark Lord Cod

Comment

I'm a business mid-management student at a local technical college, so I might be of some assistance.

Comment

Working...
                          X