The Inner Sanctum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Inner Sanctum

The Inner Sanctum has been relocated, to a more "secretive" spot in the forum. And, I've fully automated it.

Super Members can now create their own "Sanctuary" area, within the Inner Sanctum. You can access the Inner Sanctum via the navigation bar, Member Services / Restricted Areas / Inner Sanctum. If you are a Super Member, you can create a Sanctuary with the name of your choosing. You also have the option of inviting up to twenty registered Forum/Library members, who will be advised of their invitations by forum private messages. (They then have the option to reply back, at which time, you can finally decide whether or not to allow them access to your Sanctuary.

The Sanctuary that you create is completely private, available for viewing only to the members that you personally have invited. You can discuss anything within your Sanctuary that you so desire. You have the option to create Sanctuary areas that are available to the general public; this action however, is contrary to the original purpose of this restricted area.

When your discussions are completed, you have the option. as Sanctuary leader, to liquidate the Sanctuary that you have created. All posts and threads within will be forever gone.

As a member, you can only join one Sanctuary at a time. Members need to have fifty posts in the Forum/Library before they are eligible for invitations to Sanctuary areas. Super Members need two hundred posts before they can be eligible to create Sanctuary areas.

Hope you find this new feature useful. Hope I got all the bugs worked out....

doc
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

Working...
X