San Francisco Bay Area/Searching for a school

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• San Francisco Bay Area/Searching for a school

Looking for a dependable shaolin kung fu school in the SF area. As of yet I've had no luck (surprisingly enough, right?).

If you know of any and have details pertaining to their schools/training/schedules/anything please post or email me at rcarlton3@cox.net!

I go to Santa Clara Uni (about an hours train ride away from SF) so if you go there or are in the surrounding area and have even closer information, please make an effort to contact me!

There is a bunch of Bak Siu Lum.. (southern lineage of northern shaolin) in the SF area I believe...
    There are also a couple of guys who teach songshan around San Fran. I'll try to find more info.
    practice wu de

Comment

There were two monks at my Monksgiving this year, whose names I cannot remember, that teach at some school in the San Francisco area. Not sure what school it is, nor does it really matter, I guess. Their visas are running out, and they soon have to return to China. However, they made it pretty clear to me that they're more interested in "staying" here; so, I would expect a disappearing act to occur soon.

God knows where they'll show up. Two more in Houston, and you won't be able to pee on a street corner without hitting one.
      Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
      russbo.com

Comment

Hey,

If your still out of luck and need info, I can always hook you up with my brother who lives in the bay area. He's in TCM school and I'm pretty sure would be aware of different training facilities in the area. Let me know. Adam hsu is out there, but others I don't know ..

g
        ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

Working...
        X