chi blockages

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• chi blockages

I was wondering, about something. I heard that every seven years everyone's cells are replaced by new ones, and they are completely new people. Also we have a magnetic force. Well, if one has negative energy, in there body wouldn't they keep it in there body?
    "If you want pure self-defense buy a can of mace." Grandmaster Villari (I think that is it).

....well i'm not sure about that. either way, that doesn't mean they're suddenly replaced once every 7 years. certain cells in the body are constantly dying and being replaced.

as for how that effects "negative energy" in the body, your guess is as good as mine, or anyone else's.

Comment

Negative energy is good. Come to the darkside of the force.

You get to let it out on unsuspecting women, children and amitabha nerds.

Comment

???

I'm a bit confused by your erm, question...

Either way, over the course of 7 years, in the avg. person, pretty much each cell has been replaced. Except for nueral maybe, not really sure. but the negative charge of a person, wouldn't be shed with the dieing cells in any significant fassion, and I don't think that has anything to do with chi.
        practice wu de

Comment

Please clarify your question.
          Show me a man who has forgotten words, so that I can have a word with him.

Comment

Your whole body regenerates itself each 12 mths except your liver and then your bones after you reach 25 yrs old. So in crux what you do to your body this 12 mths is going to dictate what you'll end up with next yr.

As far as qi and energy ; it's the nature of energy to move and any thing aside from 100% total health and human effectiveness means you have "bad chi", which will move and be replace by what ever you cultivate. I dont have any idea where you got 7 yrs from, and pending your own actions, you can raise your chi to what ever lvl you're comfortable with. I hope this helps a little but if you have any more q's , feel free to ask.

cheers

Bl

Comment

it's the nature of energy to move
              um, not really.
              practice wu de

Comment

i have no idea where you get "your body regenerates itself every 12 months" from.

Comment

People don't get it, it isn't like there is this magical time every year where there body just regenerates...

There is this magical time every month however.. oh, nevermind.
                  practice wu de

Comment

well it regenerates in a sense every night while you sleep. is that magical?

Comment

no, I wasn't really addressing you... But yeah, over the course of time, yeah, you grow new cells, but it isn't like you ****ing shed your body and ish...
                      practice wu de

Comment

Do your brain cells replenish? I thought (maybe incorrectly) that once you hit a certain age that was it, and any you kill in any of the interesting ways available meant less for later??
                        Also, I am pretty sure that women start with several thousand eggs and once gone - well, their gone.

Comment

Yeah, Pheonix, I said something about nueral or whatever.. either way.. this thread is bunk unless you want to go into stem cell research.. You are correct on the egg thing too from how I understand it...
                          practice wu de

Comment

Just to add some more fuel...The whole egg thing may have been disproven. I new study has shown that women DO continue to produce egg cells, albeit at a much slower rate as they age.
                            Mike Evans
                            Medford, NY

Comment

Some nervous tissue does regenerate. It's not impossible to replace brain cells, and some of them (i think the brain tissue involved in smell) regenerate on a pretty regular basis.

As for the original highly confused question that started this whole thread, just because the cells in your body have all died and been replaced in, say, seven years, it does not mean any qi or blood stagnation you had will clear up with the replacement of these cells.

For example, scar tissue. Scar tissue is a form of stagnation in tcm. But you can have a scar for more than 7 years. Because your body has invested in this stagnation, and will continue to build new scar tissue as the old keloid tissue dies.
                              Show me a man who has forgotten words, so that I can have a word with him.

Comment

Working...
                              X