Shaolin monks again since burn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shaolin monks again since burn

OK, shaolin is alive today, but who bring him back?. Why the goverment was interested in shaolin?. Who created the forms we see today, the goverment? a kungfu Master? the one that is in charge of Taogu center? Who grouped the monks together again?

A lot of kungfu Masters says that the shaolin monks of today are put there by the government or that their kung fu is moder wushu or only chang chuan of variations that the government created for the today monks.

I know that there exist Shi Su Xi, who bring him back?
    Hector Villarruel
    Guadalajara, Jalisco
    Mexico

do research on the site, it will answer all your questions and then the questions that follow

but in short, the monks are real. their are frauds, but they dont outnumber or belittle the real monks, or layman shaolin masters. whoever says the monks are fake, is either talking about a particular group or individual that may be frauds, if they mean all the modern monks they are just haters

you can tell for yourself, the monks do demos all the time in mainstream ma tourneys and ****, they are always the sickest forms, or the coolest qi gong demos or weps or whatever

there are also countless 'shaolin' layman sifus who are very powerful aswell but thats off topic
    "did you ask me to consider dick with you??" blooming tianshi lotus

Comment

Thanks Maestro

Do you know if shaolin has Tan Tui forms?
      Hector Villarruel
      Guadalajara, Jalisco
      Mexico

Comment

The ol' '10 roads' of tan tui? I don't think the style is popular in the area and also remember that tan tui is normally associated with being muslim in origin. However, you will find that the movements are very similar; if you were good at tan tui you would definately have at least a good head start at many shaolin styles.
        -Jesse Pasleytm
        "How do I know? Because my sensei told me!"

Comment

OK, shaolin is alive today, but who bring him back?. Why the goverment was interested in shaolin?. Who created the forms we see today, the goverment? a kungfu Master? the one that is in charge of Taogu center? Who grouped the monks together again?

That's easy Steve Damascos!

Comment

LOL.

The god with the golden pants.

I wish I had pants like that.
            Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
            russbo.com

Comment

I thought you were happy with your american flag pants there rex.. how is the rex kwon do going?

lol, please watch Napolean Dynamite.
              practice wu de

Comment

Working...
              X