Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone here visit aboutshaolin.com?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone here visit aboutshaolin.com?

I am looking for any information on the monk Shi Yuan Xing, or Shi Xing Yuan, I am not certain what order the Yuan and the Xing are, because some of my sources aren't that great. But while searching for internet info on Shi Yuan/Xing, the only page I found was aboutshaolin.com.

Aboutshaolin.com has this level system, where you have to be at a certain level to access information. I've registered, but I am only level 3. Only level 6's can access information on Shi Yuan/Xing.

I was wondering if any of you level sixes can help me, or if not, lend any information you have on this man.

Thanks.

I believe that is the link to the SHi Yuan Xing page on AS.
    Becoming what I've dreamed about.

I have no idea what that site is up to with that level-thing.. seems silly to me.
    After being a member a few days(or weeks.. don't remember), you'll automatically become level 6.

Despite the fancy layout, I find the AS site even more badly structured and confusing than the old russbo.com (!)

Comment

I totally agree.
      Becoming what I've dreamed about.

Comment

Ouch! That's a low blow. Looks like someone's aching for the dungeon..
        ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

I could only find a picture.. I can't find a list of the masters that they profile either....
          practice wu de

Comment

Working...
          X