Effortless Effort
    Make a Friend of Fear
    Confident Seeing
    The Power of Focus
    Multiple Options
    Martial Arts without Zen
    Karate without weapons
    Winning by losing

This is a book my martial arts teacher hands out to all his brown belts. He also talks about his experience in Taekwondo. The talks alot about his lessons with Bruce Lee. Althought I like much of the content of the book, there are somethings I don't agree with. Such that is wrong to get angry but that is my own personal opinion.

I really liked this book though. As I learned somethings about breathing that I think are applicable. I think this is a good book for those who are looking to discover the "spirit" of the martial arts. If you find this book review to be short, it is so because the book itself is short. None the less I really enjoyed reading this book.
    "If you want pure self-defense buy a can of mace." Grandmaster Villari (I think that is it).

What made you angry?
    -Jesse Pasleytm
    "How do I know? Because my sensei told me!"

Comment

I wasn't angry, I merely personally disagree that getting angry is not okay. I think it's how you deal with the anger that is makes the difference. I believe one can be angry for a legimate reason, they ripped me off, or something like that but you don't want to go viligante.
      "If you want pure self-defense buy a can of mace." Grandmaster Villari (I think that is it).

Comment

The book said it was wrong to get angry, you don't have to go off on a tangent and call vigilantes wrong... jerk.

Kidding...

?
        Becoming what I've dreamed about.

Comment

Working...
        X