TWO LUCKY COUPLES SAY "I DO" TO A DUNKIN' DONUTS WEDDING

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TWO LUCKY COUPLES SAY "I DO" TO A DUNKIN' DONUTS WEDDING

The couple in the picture were on FoxNews with Neil Calvuto and thought this was funny.
    Check out the Donut Wedding Cake...

TWO LUCKY COUPLES SAY "I DO" TO A DUNKIN' DONUTS WEDDING

The Votes are in! John Townsend and Michele Sarao and Jeff Dewald and Margaret Neary will receive an all expense-paid wedding at Dunkin' Donuts
    NEW BRUNSWICK, NJ/ February 10, 2005/ FPSnewswire/ A hint of pink, a touch of orange and incredible centerpieces. Goin' to the chapel has never sounded so delicious! John Townsend and Michele Sarao and Jeff Dewald and Margaret Neary's wedding plans just got a lot sweeter. America has voted, John and Michele and Jeff and Margaret will be walking down the Dunkin' Donuts aisle to say their vows.

John and Michele of West Milford, NJ and Jeff and Margaret of Philadelphia, PA were among six finalist couples in the New York- and Philadelphia-areas who were chosen out of scores of wedding hopefuls in the Dunkin' Donuts Hole-y Matrimony Contest. Their outrageous proposal stories won each couple an all expense-paid wedding at a Dunkin' Donuts shop and a honeymoon trip to The Islands Of The Bahamas.

Dunkin' Donuts was inspired to throw the unique weddings in response to the "Hole-y Matrimony" survey,* about American's behaviors and attitudes relating to weddings. Only 32 percent of respondents characterized most of the weddings they have attended as fun. It's no wonder that 73 percent of the people surveyed would say I DO to doing something a little bit over-the-top if they were the ones getting married.

"Couples are constantly looking for new and exciting ways to make their weddings more memorable," states David Beahm, celebrity wedding planner and wedding planning consultant to John, Michele, Jeff and Margaret. "Both winning couples have a wonderful (and fun) opportunity to express their love for each other and make their special day truly unforgettable for them and their guests."

THE CONTEST
    From November through December 2004, Dunkin' Donuts asked wedding hopefuls in the New York-area (including Fairfield County Connecticut and Northern New Jersey) and the Philadelphia-area (including Southern New Jersey and Delaware) if they wanted to celebrate their devoted love in pink and orange fashion, and have the opportunity to win an all-expense paid wedding at a Dunkin' Donuts shop.

Future husbands and wives submitted their outrageous (but true) proposal story to www.iwantmyweddingatdunkindonuts.com. Six finalist couples in the New York- and Philadelphia- areas were chosen out of scores of wedding hopefuls in the Dunkin' Donuts Hole-y Matrimony Contest. From January 3 to January 14, 2005 Americans were able to cast their vote to name the winner.

ABOUT THE WINNERS
    New York Winning Couple
    John Townsend and Michele Sarao met two years ago through a match service. John and Michele knew that it was meant to be from the first date. After dating for two years John decided he could not wait any longer to propose. On their two-year anniversary John presented Michele with three identical boxes - the first box was marked "yesterday" and had a picture inside from when they first began dating. The second was marked "today" and had a recent picture in it. The third box was marked "tomorrow," and included a picture of John holding a banner that said "Will you Marry Me." When Michele turned to look at John he was holding an engagement ring. John is currently in the limousine business with his dad and Michele is going to school for cosmetology.

Philadelphia Winning Couple
    Philadelphia natives Jeff Dewald, 25, and Margaret Neary, 22, noticed each other for the first time in 2003 when they enrolled in the same education class at Temple University. Jeff, a Philadelphia firefighter and Margaret, a bank employee who's currently going for her master's degree at Villanova, knew they were destined to be together when Jeff first waved to her from across the train tracks at the local train station. Months later, Jeff romantically re-created their first encounter, got down on one knee and proposed to Margaret from across the train platform.

ABOUT DUNKIN' DONUTS
    Dunkin' Donuts now offers high quality, great tasting Espresso-based beverages to include Authentic Lattes, Cappuccino and real Espresso. These beverages are available in a variety of flavors, such as Hazelnut, Vanilla, Caramel and Cinnamon, as well as Caramel Swirl and Mocha Swirl flavors.

Dunkin' Donuts Incorporated is the largest coffee and baked goods chain in the world with 5,400 locations in 32 countries worldwide. Dunkin' Donuts sells more regular coffee, donuts, bagels and muffins than any other retailer in the United States. Founded in 1950, Dunkin' Donuts is based in Canton, MA, and is a division of Dunkin' Brands Inc., a global business in spirits, wines, and quick service restaurants.
    Attached Files
    I do not have a psychiatrist and I do not want one, for the simple reason that if he listened to me long enough, he might become disturbed.
    "Life can keep providing the rain and I'll keep providing the parade."
    "I would just like to say that after all these years of heavy drinking, bright lights and late nights, I still don't need glasses. I drink right out of the bottle."
    "Whatever guy said that money don't buy you pleasure didn't know where to go shopping"

All this brings about the question, Whom do they love more? Eachother, or DunkinDonuts?

From the picture, I can't really tell.
    Becoming what I've dreamed about.

Comment

Lei, I have to think it's what they can do together with the donuts.

g
      ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

neither of thoses stories sounded all that cool....
        practice wu de

Comment

Working...
        X