Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keyra: want some ass??? ***WW***

omg..what an ass!!!

At first glance at the topic of this thread I was a little worried "want some ass". But after further investigation.......that is some fantastic ass!

Comment

glad you enjoyed it

Comment

lololol. I do enjoy this...
        Becoming what I've dreamed about.

Comment

plenty of ass to go around!!!

Comment

LOL, Yeah there is. You are a good man, eling, you have no idea how happy this has made me...or...you probably do, but anyways, good show.

Comment

im glad i can help!!!

Comment

um, interesting...lol, I don't want to know why you have this link

Happy surfing.
                practice wu de

Comment

i got it from a different forum..but who cares where i got it from....just enjoy the ass!!

Comment

nobody wants ass???????????????

Comment

So, made much money from those google ads yet?

Comment

i didnt know you can make money off of this!!! but seriously...i was just sharing...if you read my other posts...it says that i got this from another forum..and im just sharing!! so just relax....and enjoy the DAMN FINE ASS!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by eling99
                          i didnt know you can make money off of this!!! but seriously...i was just sharing...if you read my other posts...it says that i got this from another forum..and im just sharing!! so just relax....and enjoy the DAMN FINE ASS!!!!

Eddie, Isn't there enough ass in Vegas to look at. Who cares about some chick from Argentina? How's that big "J. Lo" looking ass going to be like in a few years?
                          I do not have a psychiatrist and I do not want one, for the simple reason that if he listened to me long enough, he might become disturbed.
                          "Life can keep providing the rain and I'll keep providing the parade."
                          "I would just like to say that after all these years of heavy drinking, bright lights and late nights, I still don't need glasses. I drink right out of the bottle."
                          "Whatever guy said that money don't buy you pleasure didn't know where to go shopping"

Comment

of course there is enough ass to look at!! but it doesnt hurt to look at one more!!!

Comment

Originally posted by eling99
                              of course there is enough ass to look at!! but it doesnt hurt to look at one more!!!
                              Truly you a cadallac amongst men.

Comment

Working...
                              X