the death of hunter s. thompson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the death of hunter s. thompson

that old bastard finally got around to killing himself, as i'm sure many of us are now aware. for those of you who don't know, this is the guy that wrote "fear & loathing in las vegas" and invented gonzo journalism (that is, the style of journalism in which the author talks about himself incessantly and makes no attempt at fair or objective reporting). his steady diet of just about every drug known to man sustained him to the ripe old age of 67, and who knows how much further he would have made it, had he not shot himself in the head. yet another testament to the power of genetics and the fact that life is not at all fair.

anyway, here's the last column he wrote: http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2...hompson/050216

I read about three pages of Fear and Loathing in LV and totally had to put it down.

1.) Because it was some other guy's
    and
    2.) Because all that talk of demons and salt shakers full of coke was too trippy.
    Becoming what I've dreamed about.

Comment

I read about three pages of Fear and Loathing in LV and totally had to put it down.

1.) Because it was some other guy's
      and
      2.) Because all that talk of demons and salt shakers full of coke was too trippy.

Comment

dude... i just like totally saw that post twice, man.... that's ****in crazy....

Comment

Sorry, something was happening with my computer with it lagging up and stuff. I refreshed and clicked post twice or so, and I guess it got through both times. The strange thing is, I can't delete those posts or even edit them.

Comment

Working...
          X