Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Long time lurker, aaa whatever

Hi,
    Long time lurker, resently registered and posted once. But anyway thought I would drop in and make and introduction. Currently residing in NYC, studying Shaolin under one of the MANY monk type personalities in the area, (as far as that goes I am pretty sure I am breaking school rules by reading this forum, let alone posting here HA. From some of the other posts I have read some people here know what that means)

Experience here so far: enjoying it, love the banter, the rippin on each other, and the fact that you really seem to enjoy what you are doing, but you dont take your self to seriously.

My KungFu experience: Taken a small amount of Kuoshu, and recently I have been studying Shaolin (monk type person NYC and all that), and oh yeah, I was the first thug killed in a low budget Kung Fu movie.

Thats about it.

Well welcome .

On the school contracts though, talking out of school I can understand and as long as you keep your input fairly general you're likely covered on it , but if you're not even allowed to do your own research on new information and run a few different perspectives from others in the sameish boat, your shifu is madly meglo ! lol..................

BL

Comment

Originally posted by ergate
      Hi,
      Long time lurker, resently registered and posted once. But anyway thought I would drop in and make and introduction. Currently residing in NYC, studying Shaolin under one of the MANY monk type personalities in the area, (as far as that goes I am pretty sure I am breaking school rules by reading this forum, let alone posting here HA. From some of the other posts I have read some people here know what that means)
      Feel free to discuss. Didn't realize that we were the "undesirables" of the community.
      Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
      russbo.com

Comment

Lurker, WELCOME!

I always knew we were the undesirables.....was just wondering when others would see it...

Now to think of it, this business must have all started not long ago with that not so famous, yet wise man, named, Ret Law.

Come back Ret! We miss you!!!

G
        ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

Ah man guys, I hate to break it to you, but I didnt mean that you specifically were undesirables.
          (as far as that goes I am pretty sure I am breaking school rules by reading this forum, let alone posting here HA.
          What I ment was were are not alowed to partake in Kung Fu forums, if we did research on stuff we are not to discuss it etc etc.
          But I am a big boy now, I can do what I want. hehe

I always knew we were the undesirables.....was just wondering when others would see it...
          If it makes you feel any better I am sure that once the staff from our school gets to know you they will think of you as undesirables.

Later

Comment

What I ment was were are not alowed to partake in Kung Fu forums, if we did research on stuff we are not to discuss it etc etc.
            But I am a big boy now, I can do what I want. hehe
            Why not? And what school is this? Just curious.

OH, and by the way man, this is not a "kung fu forum".

This is russbo.com. Home of the undesirables.

Get with it.
            Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
            russbo.com

Comment

I bet I know who he trains with. I quit that school for those reasons.

Tell Arlene Anthony says hi. Oh she goes by Sifu Arlene now lol.

Comment

Originally posted by doc
                OH, and by the way man, this is not a "kung fu forum".

This is russbo.com. Home of the undesirables.

Get with it.
                Oh man, am I glad that was cleared up for me. Since this is not a "forum" I can play all I want. That is a big pressure off of my mind.
                Home of the undesirables = you guys are such a bad influence.

Originally posted by mortal
                I bet I know who he trains with.
                Right on the nose.

I would love to talk all about it, which school we are attending etc, but I should probably hold specifics for a couple of days.
                We are at a crossroads with our current school, there is uneccesary tension and we are making an effort to try and rectify it, but we are sure of what the outcome will be.

Mortal, if the opportunity arises (ha) we will tell "Arlene" you said hi.

Comment

ergate

I just sent you a private message.

Comment

Working...
                  X