X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shi deyang & Shi decheng school?

Hi,
    I've a few questions to ask for.
    I'd like to ask what kinds of training in deyang or decheng school in china?
    I mean, it's contemporary wushu or traditional wushu taught?and how's from applicatications side?do they teach kickboxing stuffs or the real shaolin wushu fighting applications from the traditional view?Do they also teach how to generate internal foce?
    and perhaps qiqong(not the outward forms only)?xiao zhou tian and da zhou tian?
    How do I contact those schools (by email, phone and locations)?and how much do they charge per month?
    I know I've ask a lot of questions and perhaps ppl out there can help me to figure out.
    Thanks for the reply and I really appreciate it.

Shi De Cheng's School Info

Here is the link to Shi De Cheng's School, Contact Info is at the bottom of the page. Hope this will answer some of your questions.
    http://www.sdcshaolin-kungfu.com/
    I do not have a psychiatrist and I do not want one, for the simple reason that if he listened to me long enough, he might become disturbed.
    "Life can keep providing the rain and I'll keep providing the parade."
    "I would just like to say that after all these years of heavy drinking, bright lights and late nights, I still don't need glasses. I drink right out of the bottle."
    "Whatever guy said that money don't buy you pleasure didn't know where to go shopping"

Comment

As with any martial arts school, how and what you learn is dependent upon your skill, determination, attitude, and interest. Knowledge of the Chinese language is also helpful if you want any sort of intellectual approach towards kung fu. Also, 'kickboxing' and traditional kung fu aren't as different as you might think. The traditional approach teaches a wide-range of skills: striking, take-downs, joint locks, etc. The modern approach is to select a narrow range of skills and work them to perfection. I recommend doing both.

Since I have a little bit of experience with DeCheng's school, I can answer with regards to that. DeCheng teaches traditional skills, and if you know any modern wushu, he is quick to point out the differences. He teaches applications when appropriate but I wouldn't expect to do a lot of partner work if you are a beginner. Physical conditioning and coordination are the foundations of Shaolin kung fu. Without those you have nothing.
      -Jesse Pasleytm
      "How do I know? Because my sensei told me!"

Comment

The quality and quantity of work produced here are absolutely informative. Thanks for sharing. 먹튀검증

Comment

Working...
        X