try this.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• try this.

try getting on a ex. bike, one that can check your heart rate. peddle, breathe deeply and try to keep your heart rate low (60 70 80 90) while doing this bike ex.you know what this does? it teaches you to relax while under strenuous activy i.e sparring. giving you more wind and preventing over exertion.
    "Life is a run. In attack we run, in defense we run. When you can no longer run, time to die" - Shichiroji "Seven samurai"

even better, hit a target speed and hold it for a few minutes one day, and just make a note of your heart rate. then, the next day, see if you can hit the same target speed for the same amount of time while keeping your heart rate down. chances are it won't work out that way, but at least then you'll know that you're not just doing less work.

Comment

yes, deep breathing and relaxation(loose and aware but not limp)will help this process. i also found it very difficult to execute if i wasnt centered and calm n happy semi sorta, yet if im contemplating stressing out or whatever its almost impossible
      "Life is a run. In attack we run, in defense we run. When you can no longer run, time to die" - Shichiroji "Seven samurai"

Comment

Working...
      X