Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Training Routines.

Greetings,

My actual name is Nicholas Rice. I'm 17 and have always had a interest in Marital Arts, however I never truly studied it. Anyway to the point of my post. I am in the JROTC program at my highschool, and enlisted in the United States Army last June. In my JROTC program I have been the physical fitness commander for the past three years. I know some pretty good routines I have developed for our training. Our competitions compose of three events. An overhand pull-up section (With palms facing away) We start in a dead hang position, pull ourselves up untill our chin is above the bar, and lower ourselves again to the dead hang position; this counts as one repitition and we do as many as we can. The second phase is the curl up portion. We lay on the ground with our legs bent at a 45 degree angle, with our hands placed on opposit shoulders. We raise our torso untill our elbows touch the middle of our thighs and lower ourselves to the ground; this coutns as one repitition and we do as many as we can in a 1-min. time frame. The third and last part of the competition, is a one-mile run around a track.

Anyway, I am looking for good exercises we can do without weights or much equipment. Most of the people on the team this year are new, and not as physically fit as I am, so nothing to intense. If you, or anyone, can give me rountines that concentrate on the muscles we use I will be greatly appriciative. We do alot of push-ups, and variations of push-ups in our training (So that is a given ^_^.) This is also for me, because I will be leaving to Basic training after I graduate this May. Please reply as soon as you can. (My email is cardioes@sbcglobal.net if you could please send some there). Thank you for your time and patience in reading my post.

Nicholas Rice

Check out this site

He's got some really hard core training programs.. I'd suggest a piece of one or two..
    practice wu de

Comment

If the people you are talking about are really weak like I was, it will be kind of hard to get into body wieght exercises without some doing some weights. But that site Stylee gave you looks like a good bet.
      Becoming what I've dreamed about.

Comment

Working...
      X