bones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bones

Do you think the bones of the body have a DC current? Do you think the pineal gland, could have a charge?
    "If you want pure self-defense buy a can of mace." Grandmaster Villari (I think that is it).

I know most of our flesh, has some sort of change in charge.. which wouldn't be nec. alternating.. I still don't know if I'd call it a dc current though...

our nervous systems work on electronic transmitions...

I don't feal like reading up and remembering all this stuff so here:

has this to say, plus much more:
    The plasma membrane of neurons, like all other cells, has an unequal distribution of ions and electrical charges between the two sides of the membrane. The outside of the membrane has a positive charge, inside has a negative charge. This charge difference is a resting potential and is measured in millivolts. Passage of ions across the cell membrane passes the electrical charge along the cell. The voltage potential is -65mV (millivolts) of a cell at rest (resting potential). Resting potential results from differences between sodium and potassium positively charged ions and negatively charged ions in the cytoplasm. Sodium ions are more concentrated outside the membrane, while potassium ions are more concentrated inside the membrane. This imbalance is maintained by the active transport of ions to reset the membrane known as the sodium potassium pump. The sodium-potassium pump maintains this unequal concentration by actively transporting ions against their concentration gradients.
    practice wu de

Comment

The pituitary gland has a definite charge, and small crystals of lodestone or magnetite built into it. The entire human body includes, conducts, and perpetuates (at least, while living) a rather powerful electromagnetic field, but bone is one of the least conductive tissues in that body.
      Show me a man who has forgotten words, so that I can have a word with him.

Comment

Working...
      X