Iron hardness and beyond

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Iron hardness and beyond

HI- Is it possible for a shoalin monk to toughen his body beyond steel/metal?? I know they do alot of intense training and qi gong- (iron wire set)- and this doubles the intensity in their forearms and body- but on a D&D website- I found out that it was possible for a shoalin monk warrior- to break through diamond - the hardest substance- with any part of his super-conditioned body- i.e forearms- which is which I'm working on.

The AC points goes something like:

Wood= 300
    Rock/Stone = 700
    Iron/Metal = 1000
    Armour = 1500
    Diamond = 2000

Can this be possible for a shoalin monk- whether or not he decided to become a warrior monk- at what point does a shaolin monk become a warrior- does the head monk decide?? I think it's possible- but must be the summit of superhuman power- without becoming a celestial being/God.

I thought this would be appropriate in this section as well, btw, anyone had any practise fighting a real shaolin monk- with all that iron training and demonstration- I guess you'd be scared like hell!!!!

I suggest that you be careful about what you read on various websites, LOL.

They're human, and they break, just like the rest of us.
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

Comment

lol, shaolin monks and there D&D stats..

this is funny
      practice wu de

Comment

1. Not everyone plays or is familiar with D and D
        2. I dont' know if all monks do Iron palm techniques or not
        3. For your own health and mental well being stay away from D and D for awhile. Take a martial arts class instead.

apologize for my rudeness,
        "If you want pure self-defense buy a can of mace." Grandmaster Villari (I think that is it).

Comment

Working...
        X