Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• massage

hi doc

i'm in deng feng right now and for the next 8 months.
    can you recomend me a place for good massages,real massage i mean
    thanks
    son of the light

Eight months?

Good lord. Maybe you'll see me soon.

If you want a good massage, you have to come to Thailand. But, you have options.

Well, you have to be careful about these things. Good question, actually. I've talked about this, in one of the Journals, from years ago, LOL. But, I don't expect you to find it.

For "massage", with respect to "massage", I've always went to the hair salon in the Feng Yuan. It costs about 100 yuan for an hour or so (12 bucks, high by Thai costs and standards). The massage is not generally the best, but, after a day's training, it's a good thing. I don't like the place where they do it, as many of the Chinese guests that go down there, smoke one hell of a lot, and I can't stand that. Eventually, one of the massage girls became my girlfriend, and my nightly massage moved upstairs.

She wasn't a massage girl, but her sister ran the place, and she was kind of cute with really long hair. Young thing. I saw here there one night, pointed at her, and said, "You. Come with me".

Scared the living shit out of her.

She had never massaged anyone in her life. But, since she was terrified of me, she tried. It ended up being one of the most comical evenings in my life, as, she tried to mimic what the other experienced massage girl was doing to my friend, Mark, who was on a doctour with us. Purple Snow tried and tried, but when it came time to lift my legs and arch my back, and when it became apparent that she couldn't move all 220 pounds of me, or any part of the 220 pounds of me, her grunting and groaning, and her vividly red and flushed face, as she worked herself into exhaustion, just caused hysterical laughter in the room.

Poor girl. Fell in love with me. Eventually broke her heart. Best relationship of my life. She didn't speak a word of English, but did her best to take care of me. When she got mad, and jibbered at me in rapid Chinese, all I could do was laugh.

Should have married her. Oh well. The great bald one ****s up every once in a while.

Anyhoo, the real massage parlors don't always give out real massages. "Special treatment", which does occur in these police operated massage parlors, will cost you extra money, anywhere from $100 on up. I, because of my size (height and weight, get your mind out of the gutter), put me into a different category. When Lu Yong and I went to this legitimate massage parlor in Dengfeng one night, we said hi to the police that were roaming the halls, and then, went to the, well, what I call the aquarium, the glass fronted room behind which all the girls sit, and wait to be chosen. When it came time for me to choose one, no one wanted to go with me, thinking that I might want to have "special massage". They all chose this fat thing to go with me, kind of pushed her out of the room towards my direction kind of thing. I had no idea what was going on, Yong explained it to me later, but, all I had wanted was a good back and leg massage, as I was horribly worn out from the gong fu training. Just getting too old for this shit. When I discovered why I ended up with this bruiser tow truck driver of a woman, I just had to laugh. Too comical.

Most hair salons will offer massage, but, be careful. You'll also get offered the special treatment too. Also remember that most karaoke bars and other nightclub type places are basically just fronts for prostitution. Nothing goes on within the premises, however, these places are opportunities to make deals with the girls who work there, to meet them back where ever you decide to go. Prim and proper Chinese society is full of whores, so watch yourself. That's why, I tended to just stay at the Feng Yuan. I didn't want to deal with that.

No doubt there's still some FLW's at the Feng Yuan that will remember me. Bring my picture, and tell them that doc sent you, for the "doc discount".

They'll probably charge you 200 yuan for the hour.
    Attached Files
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

Comment

apollogies doc,i didn't response before.
      i was very busy training.

thanks,for the info,i'll chacked this saturday with a couple of french guys and another chinese,i give you the details later...

very funny history,i think you must to write a book or something.

and i want to say thanks,to you doc,and to all the people who write in this page and give info,because sometimes(sometimes you talk to much bullshit),but sometimes youy are helping people like me to become dreams true...
      thank you,and if you come to deng feng i 'll invite you a dinner in a small and dirty place in the streets of deng feng,i know you like this food LOL
      son of the light

Comment

Write the book.

Originally posted by yan
        very funny history,i think you must to write a book or something.
        Another person to add to the list that thinks so.
        I do not have a psychiatrist and I do not want one, for the simple reason that if he listened to me long enough, he might become disturbed.
        "Life can keep providing the rain and I'll keep providing the parade."
        "I would just like to say that after all these years of heavy drinking, bright lights and late nights, I still don't need glasses. I drink right out of the bottle."
        "Whatever guy said that money don't buy you pleasure didn't know where to go shopping"

Comment

heheheheh, doc big pimpin in china, how did i get beat out by someone almost twice my age?
          "Life is a run. In attack we run, in defense we run. When you can no longer run, time to die" - Shichiroji "Seven samurai"

Comment

Working...
          X