chi cultivation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• chi cultivation

I was wondering if anyone had any pointers on how to cultivate chi?
    "If you want pure self-defense buy a can of mace." Grandmaster Villari (I think that is it).

qigong.....

Get someone to teach you a good set.. and start from there....
    practice wu de

Comment

I know some tai chi exercises, and breathing exercises how is tai chi different from chi qong?
      "If you want pure self-defense buy a can of mace." Grandmaster Villari (I think that is it).

Comment

tai chi is a martial art that incorporates qigong, or simply a kind of qigong, depending on whom you ask, and how it's taught. either way practicing those exercises is supposed to be a good way to start "cultivating chi".

Comment

i know one way, stance training, a long hard sessions for a month and youll feel your energy folding over in your dantien(if you do it right). the power is in the opening and closing. breathing in opens, exhaling closes. id say research and find a set of stances to train with and do it diligently, chi is built through static postures.
          "Life is a run. In attack we run, in defense we run. When you can no longer run, time to die" - Shichiroji "Seven samurai"

Comment

Standing form posture: Embracing the tree. 30 minutes a day, every morning. Get someone who knows enough to check your stance during practice once in a while. Don't forget to store the qi in your dan tien at the end of each practice.

And find a qigong teacher. Where do you live?
            Show me a man who has forgotten words, so that I can have a word with him.

Comment

Working...
            X