Shopping at Wal-mart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shopping at Wal-mart

So there I am in Wal-mart looking at jump ropes which happens to be right next to the receiving doors. I was trying to decide if I should get the jump rope with the cushy grip, and sleek black design, or if I should get the one with the yellow and black plastic bits that makes me think of Disney Aerobics and Disco Duck.

I just grabbed the nice black one when I here this thud. I look over and there's a guy looking at me with that lounge singer smile. He points at me, again in lounge singer fashion, and says, "See this wall? (pointing the receiving door) I ran into it 'cause I was looking at you!"

Now I would like to say I had a witty sophisticated come back, but I think instead I had a look of abject horror on my face. Quickly, I tried to cover it up with the giggle that says , "Oh your so funny, get the hell away from me" and walked quickly (don't run) away.

Can't a girl buy a jump rope without being assaulted with bad pick up lines?

if you really mind so much, just make yourself look ugly when you go to wal-mart.

Comment

"See this wall? (pointing the receiving door) I ran into it 'cause I was looking at you!"
      Hmmm. Gonna have to stop using that line in the future.

There's another girl in here? What are we up to, two? Cheye, you have company.
      Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
      russbo.com

Comment

Didn't you get the memo? We're not allowed to buy sporting equipment without being ogled or harassed. If you're clever, you can wrangle it into discounts occasionally.
        Whatever doesn't kill me had better be able to run damn fast.

"You are one of the most self-deluded immature idiots I've come across here for a time..." —Blooming T. Lotus

Comment

OOOPS. Truly sorry Plum, forgot about you.

Three lovely ladies at russbo.com.

Wow.

Gonna have to add some more shopping activities in the Forum Market for all the women.
          Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

russbo.com

Comment

hey now, in all fairness, we really have no idea if they're lovely or not.

Comment

Originally posted by doc
              Gonna have to add some more shopping activities in the Forum Market for all the women.
              lol... oh bite me, you 7 foot tall bad stereotype perpetuating crappy buddhist.

"You are one of the most self-deluded immature idiots I've come across here for a time..." —Blooming T. Lotus

Comment

Originally posted by doc
                OOOPS. Truly sorry Plum, forgot about you.

Three lovely ladies at russbo.com.

Wow.

I can't believe he used the words "lovely" and "ladies"

You'll never cease to amaze me doc!
                Don’t take life too serious, as you won’t get out of it alive anyway.

Comment

Originally Posted by zachsan
                  if you really mind so much, just make yourself look ugly when you go to wal-mart.
                  I actually found it amusing. I was giggling when I typed the original post. It just caught me off guard. Come on! Wal-mart?

Originally Posted by plumflower_pm
                  Didn't you get the memo? We're not allowed to buy sporting equipment without being ogled or harassed. If you're clever, you can wrangle it into discounts occasionally.
                  I guess I missed the memo. I've never tried getting discounts before. I have been clever enough to get out of tickets though

Comment

My mom still get's hit on by people. It's not very often, but it makes me mad nonetheless. Poor mom.
                    Becoming what I've dreamed about.

Comment

yeah, i tried the whole, "seduce your way to a discount" thing at wal-mart, too. apparently it doesn't work so well when you have a beard, and you're buying a machete.

Comment

Perhaps you're just targeting the wrong salespeople. Seek out gay ex-vietnam vets, or women who look like they have an undergrowth problem.

I'm gonna be trouble today. I woke up in a very feisty mood.

Comment

Hey, the women with the undergrowth problems are MINE.

russbo.com

Comment

Hmm... that still leaves the moderatly insane ones.

Don't worry Zachsan. The next time you try to get a machete, when the guy says "You sure do have a pretty mouth." You know you've got your discount.

Comment

Working...
                            X