Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

study claims: Chinese men "DON'T" have penises@!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• study claims: Chinese men "DON'T" have penises@!

Ha ha ha! No, only kidding. But they will study anything these days. Apparently Chinese men not only have penises, their cocks are a good, normal size...at least when compared to other men from other countries. Who would have thought?

Chinese men measure up below the belt

HONG KONG (Reuters) - Chinese men have no reason to feel inferior about the size of their penises, according to a Hong Kong study which showed local men measured up to others elsewhere in the world below the belt.

"Our conclusion is that Hong Kong people are no smaller than western men, where their penises are concerned," said Chan Lung-wai, director of the Urology Centre at the Union Hospital, who headed the study.

"There has always been the myth that westerners have bigger penises and their (sexual) ability is better."

A group of scientists in Hong Kong spent five months from October last year measuring 148 ethnic Chinese volunteers aged between 23 and 93.

The average length of their flaccid penises was 8.46 cm (3.4 inches), which compared favourably with similar studies on other men overseas.

Germans have average lengths of about 8.6 cm, Israelis 8.3 cm, Turks 7.8 cm and Filippinos 7.35 cm. Italians were the longest at 9 cm and Americans averaged 8.8 cm.

The study did not measure the penises when they were erect.

It found that a man's height bore no relation to the length of his member, but those with higher body mass indexes, or fat content, appeared to have shorter penises.

"It seems that as someone gets older and fatter, his blood vessels change, so the penile size is not static. It may be a reflection of the condition of the person's blood vessels," Chan said, adding that this could spur yet another study.
    ZhongwenMovies.com

Well, thank you for that wonderful information.

Not sure what we're going to do with it, but, I'm glad that Chinese men have normal penises.

If you want to call that normal.
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

Comment

No Africans or Black Men in this study?
      I do not have a psychiatrist and I do not want one, for the simple reason that if he listened to me long enough, he might become disturbed.
      "Life can keep providing the rain and I'll keep providing the parade."
      "I would just like to say that after all these years of heavy drinking, bright lights and late nights, I still don't need glasses. I drink right out of the bottle."
      "Whatever guy said that money don't buy you pleasure didn't know where to go shopping"

Comment

I actually read this article elsewhere yesterday and rflmao because if you get objective about it, IMO, all it is is a piece from a hong Kong Guy saying that his neighbour ( Mr. HunkaChineseLovin his wife's probably been noticing recently) , according to his research has a smaller c*ck.
        How insightful!

Men and their sweet insecurities !
        lol.............

Blooming Lotus

Comment

Yeah, well...in terms of our "insecurities," the only think that comes to mind is working out the above mentioned area in order to beat those Italians whenever the next study comes around. It will take some hard work...

(it's a joke..you know?)

And as for the African or Black men, I doubt they would include them for two reasons.

1. Could potentially crush their hopes -- to say Chinese men have nothing to worry about.

2. Chinese people don't generally like Africans or black men.

g
          ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

As for the implication that western men are bigger, it's probably just the skinny Chinese girls everyone is having sex with, that have the smaller vaginas.

As great as it is for our egos, we shouldn't let the illusion fool us.

g
            ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

Originally posted by onesp1ng
              As for the implication that western men are bigger, it's probably just the skinny Chinese girls everyone is having sex with, that have the smaller vaginas.

As great as it is for our egos, we shouldn't let the illusion fool us.

g
              It just looks bigger in their small hands.
              I do not have a psychiatrist and I do not want one, for the simple reason that if he listened to me long enough, he might become disturbed.
              "Life can keep providing the rain and I'll keep providing the parade."
              "I would just like to say that after all these years of heavy drinking, bright lights and late nights, I still don't need glasses. I drink right out of the bottle."
              "Whatever guy said that money don't buy you pleasure didn't know where to go shopping"

Comment

Oh, okay, I couldn't keep reading the measurements as cm. I kept registering in my mind that they were inches, and I was about to say that I was going to kill myself.
                Becoming what I've dreamed about.

Comment

I kept registering in my mind that they were inches, and I was about to say that I was going to kill myself.
                  Now that's comedy!

But the obvious fact is that they should have done this when the penises were erect. What does measuring "non-erect" penises prove?

g
                  ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

What does measuring "non-erect" penises prove?
                    That it wasn't a hot babe doing the measuring..

Comment

Well, I certainly haven't done any surveys of penises in my long professional medical career, but, being the owner of one, with a great deal of ability to wield one in a skillful fashion, the so called Chinese women "with small vaginas" that you mention, didn't have small ones when I was done with them.

Just thought I'd share that with everyone.

Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
                      russbo.com

Comment

The sweet sound of honesty!

Comment

You're so modest Doc....

lol

Either way the fact they did this to refute a myth, is simply classic.
                          practice wu de

Comment

Doc, that's ... ... ... ummmm ... ... ... .. .
                            ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

Well, it's just more information than we needed. Thanks for sharing though.
                              ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

Working...
                              X