differences in taizu chang quan??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• differences in taizu chang quan??

i was going to order a video for this form and found these two. can someone tell me the diference between the two if there is one?
    Attached Files

The blue one is not demostrated by Shi De Yang, keep in mind that. I don't like the form as demostrated by the student. Looks that it was one of the FEW videos that Shi De Yang not did.

You can buy them at yesasia.com at a very low price.
    Hector Villarruel
    Guadalajara, Jalisco
    Mexico

Comment

Try asking Royal Dragon over on kung fu magazine forums.. he might have a user account here too...

see if he still checks his pms...
      practice wu de

Comment

The forms shown on the two VCDs are the same identical form,
        just done by two different schools/ people.

I have both, just to make sure I don't miss some detail.

This is the Shaolin Tai Tzu 32 move form, which later influenced Chen Tai Ji.

It has lots of moves like Chen Tai Ji and some found only in Yang Tai Ji, for some reason.

It's a great form to do to transition from Shaolin long fist to Tai Ji.

Comment

Hello all!!

I also have both VCD's as they are of my favorite Shaolin form. This is supposed to be the original set of the Tai Tzu style. Both VCDs cover the same from, but each has a detail or two not in the other.

If you are interested in Shaolin Tai Tzu, I sugjest you buy both, and there are a few others of this form out there as well, if you can find them.

Each one is a slightly bit different version of the same over all set.

This set has a very good energy, and is very refreshing. I defenetly recomend it, especially if you are researching authentic Tai Tzu Chang Chuan.

Comment

i'm not sure what the name of it was but there was a national geographic documentary that had a monk doing the taizu form but with a different energy used than in the vcd. i think the same clip is the video section labled shi heng jun: long combat technique. if you havn't seenit check it out and post what you think of it

Comment

Ive seen that one. Heng Jun's XuBu rocks in that form

Comment

Working...
              X