Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey, It's Mortal's Birthday

HBD, Mortal!

Whatever doesn't kill me had better be able to run damn fast.

"You are one of the most self-deluded immature idiots I've come across here for a time..." —Blooming T. Lotus

HBD man... don't let the liberals tell you how to celebrate....

guns a blazing bro...
    practice wu de

Comment

who cares...

HBD
      "Life is a run. In attack we run, in defense we run. When you can no longer run, time to die" - Shichiroji "Seven samurai"

Comment

Hey happy birthday, Mortal. I suggest you show a young California boy like myself how New Yorkers party.
        Becoming what I've dreamed about.

Comment

Mortal... have a very happy birthday..with sugar on top and all the trimmings..
          you smack baby@!

he he he ...

g
          ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

Maybe he is in the hospital from alcohol poisoning!

HBD, beat some ass.

Comment

happy birthday to the fat matic!
              "Arhat, I am your father..."
              -the Dark Lord Cod

Comment

Originally posted by flamestep
                who cares...

Agreed !

cheers anyway.

BL

Comment

I have been away living the New york city player life style(prostitutes). Just kidding.

Thanks! I can't beleive you guys remembered.
                  Whoever sent me the inflatable Korean boy, Thanks! Life changing.

"Maybe he is in the hospital from alcohol poisoning!"

I was in the hospital once for that! How did you know?

Comment

Hey, when you're finished with the inflatable Korean boy, please send it back to Bloomin Lotus.

With the emails I've been getting from her, I sense that she's "lonely".

HBD. We missed ya.
                    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
                    russbo.com

Comment

I had a feeling she was behind this.

I just noticed plumflower_pm birthday is June. Happy B-day right back at you! I'll send you the Korean boy. He comes with a big biker conversion kit. I hope it does as much for you as it did for me.

One day I'll visit the famous doc school of government invented wushu/wingchun. lol Not that there is anything wrong with that. Actually I would teach the same 2 arts if I could. I did train them together for the last 6 years.

Comment

thanks, but I once had an actual Korean boy and it didn't work out so well.

Whatever doesn't kill me had better be able to run damn fast.

"You are one of the most self-deluded immature idiots I've come across here for a time..." —Blooming T. Lotus

Comment

But was he inflatable? I think not.

Comment

Originally posted by doc
                            Hey, when you're finished with the inflatable Korean boy, please send it back to Bloomin Lotus.

With the emails I've been getting from her, I sense that she's "lonely".

HBD. We missed ya.

It's all very nearly true!!!

If you get back holda that fake - assed Korean guy, as used he'll no doubt be by then ( )please send him to BL with love c/o Doc @ where-ever the heck he is........... and pls just be sure to double plastic wrap the postage because besides haven't 've done Korean before and because you have no idea what that man 'll do when no-one's looking precautuions 'll always be an advantage!!! ...........LOL .............. and wtf emails do you mean ???????? ..........you just talk to Gene Ching about stigmatic omen idol image worship fantasy off-road riding too often mayhap!???
                            Wtf mails are talking about anyway Doc??? Re -: thai costs for bussines deals , the fact I said you were a beautiful man and worth loving despite your esteem and what you do or don't give a woman ever or other stuff we don't need to discuss here???? ................... get jaded okay!!! Once bitten , twice weary , so stick you're personal dislosure bait and reel me in where you feel it fits! mmmmmmmmmmmmmmkkkkkkkkkkkk! ( rolleyes and what's your mofo point??!!!) If it comes down to it, and as good and expensive as your is, there are other schools okay. Personal bs aside, though do you have a business there I can buy service from or don't you??? I don't even care If I meet you ever just quietly ........... as much as I likely wouldn't hate it.............

cheers anyway Maestro and dzhu have a good one or what???

BL
                            Last edited by blooming tianshi lotus; 06-01-2005, 01:22 AM.

Comment

God damn it Mortal.

Will you do us all a favor and send BL that Korean boy?

And make sure you include the "whips and chains" kit this time.
                              Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
                              russbo.com

Comment

Working...
                              X