Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shaolin song

Hi gang.

I suppose everyone whos been to deng feng knows of the song they play over the town on weekend nights, that "shaolin, shaolin..." song. Iv'e been searching everywhere for that song but can't seem to find it anywhere.
    So, if any of you guys know the title of it, or even better, where I might get hold of it, It would really make my day.

Appreciate the help
    Thank you
    /Jopol

Well, it wasn't the song that they played every god damn morning back in 1995, LOL. Not sure what that nonsense was.

I think I have a video of De Cheng singing that, at one of my monksgiving events. Gonna have to ask Steve where that ended up. We might be able to get that up on the site, once he gets back. If we have it....
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

Comment

speaking of videos when are the new ones coming?
      "did you ask me to consider dick with you??" blooming tianshi lotus

Comment

It's from the opening of Shaolin Temple.. they do that song and shepard, or shepards wife or something like that.
        practice wu de

Comment

I'm pretty sure that in west , that song is only found on dreamcast rpg's.

Lol....... and doesn't it make you feel you're on a down time "roaming " lvl of an rpg when you're there and here it !!! I can't remember the name myself but I swear every time time I heard it, I was back in sega world and just stepped onto another quiet roaming track........

lol and cheers for the memory ......

Try your local gaming shop!

Lotus

Comment

Working...
          X