Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What i plan to bring...

Doc,

I plan to bring many of my bodybuilding supplements for my October trip to Deng Feng. These include protein powders, amino acids, liver tablets, and vitamins. According to my sifu (Frank Versagi, with whom you trained in '95), i should not have any trouble getting supplements through customs as long as they're in sealed unopened containers. Is this your understanding too?

thanks!

I'm not doc but I don't think you'll face any problems.
    ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

Sounds good and I'm sure you'll have no problem but maybe you should consider some stop and go poop pills aswell!!! I'm taking 1 case of go and some self tanning lotion supplies!.............and some conditioner...........you know most of these these folks don't even use the stuff!!!!!!???? ..........

I'm on the way there myself in late October so maybe I'll see you out there .............

cheers

BL

Btw : Where are you staying and training ???? If Wang Yu Min recommends the little restaurant selling the mutton soup up the block; ..............do not go!!!!!!!!!! It tastes like nothing, has a funny muslim vibe and the chillied fish soup restaurant 'll charge you less!!! lol............ very cool ! Enjoy your trip , do visit the sport suplpy shop nxt to CITS for some sweet bargains and definately watch that frenchman!!!!!!!!!!!........... lol

cheers
      Last edited by blooming tianshi lotus; 06-20-2005, 03:23 AM.

Comment

Keep everything in its original packaging. You really should not have any trouble.

Keep the other "non prescription" shit at home, including steroid type stuff. Other than the fact that it's no good for you, a "misunderstanding" with China customs is not something that you want to deal with. Needless to say, illegal and illicit drugs is an absolute no no anywhere in Asia.

I've never had trouble with Customs, that is, entering the country. They always seem to wonder what kind of weapons I'm bringing out. They don't like when I bring out some of the older type weapons. But in all of my trips, I've never been searched anywhere in Asia. It all gets xrayed, and once, I had to break open my bag because of a sword.

Remember to bring some Gatorade powder, or some sort of electrolyte containing solution. Take it easy with the creatine; you will tend to get dehydrated at times, especially in the beginning, and the creatinine that you build up will not make your kidneys happy.
        Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
        russbo.com

Comment

Yeah, with Creatine you need extra water intake or else you'll get backed up...
          practice wu de

Comment

Originally posted by blooming tianshi lotus
            I'm taking 1 case of go and some self tanning lotion supplies!.............and some conditioner...........you know most of these these folks don't even use the stuff!!!!!!???? ..........
            Well, since i'm African-American, i wont need self-tanning lotion, LOL...and since i have a shaved head, i wont need conditioner either I'm not exactly sure where i'll be staying or training, but i should be getting that information in the not-too-distant future.

For doc and shaolinstylee, i dont use creatine or any sort of steroid, prohormone, or prosteroid supps, so that wont be a problem (though i'm very well versed regarding those supps if ya'll have ?'s). The only bodybuilding supps i'll bring will be my protein powders, BCAA's, aminos, and lots of probiotics in case i develop diahrrea. I'll also bring lots of pedialyte for electrolyte repletion.

Comment

Pedialyte is heavy, it's a liquid. (Unless there's a new powder formulation out there that I'm not aware of. The freezer pops are kind of cool...)

Also, the amount of electroyte repletion that you'll accomplish with this might not be significant enough. You're better off with powedered Gatorade; it's light, and you can bring a lot of it. Pretty powerful stuff for the amount too.

Besides, I can't imagine some big bald muscular black guy sucking on a kids freezer pop in Dengfeng. We WOULD like a picture of THAT on the site.
              Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
              russbo.com

Comment

Speaking of luggage and packaging though.....

did anyone here of the Australian beauty therapist travelling to whereeverthat was who got done with pounds pon pound of weed ( that she apparently knew nothing of ) and got 25 yrs for???

I don't know about you, but seriously screw that!!! How godammed inconvenient no??!!!

I spokwe to a few ppl though who travel Asia and apparently glad wrapping your non- carry on luggage is a good move to consider aswell! Serious as a heart attack.......looks stupid, but well worth being able to walk out at the other end and being able to remove it!!!!!!!!!!

cheers

BTL

Comment

Working...
                X