Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Share Flat

Hi there,

We are a translation company, which offer dormitory to our colleague. Would U like to share the dormitory with our translators?

We can offer a spacious room, with toilet inside at RMB 1200 per month.

We are a translation and consultant firm, with an extra fully furnished apartment in Guangzhou.

The apartment is in Pearl Oriental Garden, next to scenery Bai Yun Mountain, Guangzhou Stadium, in a nice and quiet neibourhood. It is 15 min from China Hotel, Garden Hotel and Guangzhou East Station.

We are interested to lease the apartment to foreigners on short term basis, who is interested to mix with our colleagues.

The tenant is welcome to use our office facilities include PC, broadband internet access and complete library collection.

We would charge RMB3000 per month for the 2-room apartment. We can offer Chinese or western meal as well. Our company offers healthy Chinese style soup to our colleagues every day. Free laundry and cleaning services is available as well.

If you enquire any detail, Pls. feel free to contact me at marketing@find2fine.com or 8620 8626 9291

Annie

Considering everyone else in Guangzhou is paying 600 or so rmb something nice and furnished to local standards , why don't you send us a pic and tell us just exactly what extra furnishing you're reffering to , and we can all take it from there!

Comment

Share flat in Guangzhou China

Dear Janet,

Sorry for my late reply.

Actually, our apartment just lease to who only stay Guangzhou for a short time and want to know litter China culture and have interested to mix with our colleagues.

Our apartment have basic furniture, such as bed, phone, fan/air conditioner, broadband internet access, etc. And in our district, there are have 24 hours security around the garden.

Our charge also include the following:

Free breakfast and dinner

laundry

daily cleaning of the apartment

And most of our colleagues can speak English, it's will be easier for us know each other and communicate.

That's why we charge RMB1,200 per month.

And most of rent agents, they charge RMB600 for a long time, less than 3 months or RMB200-500 per day.

We have attached some photos about our apartmnet for your reference.

If you have any future inquiries, please kindly let me know.

Cherrs,

Annie

Considering everyone else in Guangzhou is paying 600 or so rmb something nice and furnished to local standards , why don't you send us a pic and tell us just exactly what extra furnishing you're reffering to , and we can all take it from there!
      Attached Files

Comment

Why would anyone want to live in Guangzhou???
        Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
        russbo.com

Comment

Chilli / seafood and that extremely cool clothing boutique in the cheap perfume and gwailo product mall! .......

I still can't see the comfort ( every city living gwailo needs............like soft furnishings ( other than a hard wooden park bench ) and a floor slightly less hard than cement to work out on ) , and I sincerely think you're taking advantage of naiveties but considering the broad band, and all being fair in love and business , and considering Gwailo lao Xier contracts in either XinJiang ( Urumqi) or Guangzhou (for some local tong long and / or native sthn family gongfu arts or even hongkong stylings notes to reflect on )
          may even contact you myself......

just don't hold your breath for more than a month and if you do...I'm pm 'ing you for qigong notes ( wt!!!!!??????? ............ )

btw :
          I'm sure you realise most gwailo "luxurious" accom in Guangzhou is 1000rmb/ mth max .......................... shame on your business minded ass and more spo trying to sell it here!!! pS : while you're down here.......... may be intouch soon )

cheers and never do that here again!!!!!!!!! ( crazy realestate mongols! )

Blooming Lotus

Comment

Gwailo means devil person or demon. Aren't you white? Why the hell are you always calling them devils/demons?
            Becoming what I've dreamed about.

Comment

Why does it look to me that someone is after free English lessons?
              ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

"blooming tianshi lotus disagrees: fancy comming back to the phd on this thread!!!! btw : i think you 'll find gwailo also means foreigner and apparently we must all be demonic !!!"

Please just say "foreigners" next time, instead of using convoluted Chinese written phonetically to try and convey a message.

Hai can mean "yes", "bitch", "rough", "crab", or "shoe".

Comment

BL, did you skip over these parts or maybe you have never lived in mainland before? They have a purpose here. They want foreigners who are willing to MIX with their colleagues. I see this a lot. It's the "we really want to help you" twist. We are your friends, but, there is an ulterior motive, you just might not be quick to catch it. Btw, they're also a translation and consultation firm....you've got to be kidding me..

We are interested to lease the apartment to foreigners on short term basis, who is interested to mix with our colleagues.
                  Actually, our apartment just lease to who only stay Guangzhou for a short time and want to know litter China culture and have interested to mix with our colleagues.
                  And most of our colleagues can speak English, it's will be easier for us know each other and communicate.
                  g
                  ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

And gwailo does mean devil man or person, but perhaps it's currently used more without the original racist undertone - it's a good question. But then again if you call a black person a nigger and expect him or her to accept you, well, you may be in for a shock. There are probably a number of words like this used today. Oriental is another one.

g
                    ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

Hmm ............ well I wonder how that came about ( the demon association) and why they think the only way to deal with our "friendship" is in relation to business and trade and pocket padding ???????????????

( CR and concurrent / adjacent events all throughout all of the Asias rings a bell )

Intersting note ( and cheers I didn't actually know that ) but duh ...............

Blooming tianshi

Comment

Well the deamon association was associated with any non-Chinese. You would call a Japanese man a Japanese deamon by calling him a "Yupboun Gwey". But hey, at least you learned something new.

Comment

Working...
                        X