the universal pattern

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the universal pattern

it is said that within this diagram are patterns showing every concievable direction, horizontal vertical, or diagonal- that the hand and foot can travel whether they are used singularly simultaneously or as combinations,

in it are circles half circles quarter circles squares rectangles triangles crosses crisscrosses diamonds hearts figure eights and overlapping figure eights which represent spirals, etc. the hands or feet may move concurrently or in opposition to each other as well as at varying speeds.
    kicks pokes chops blocks etc. can travel to any imaginable point on the compass. whether its boxing, wrestling etc. it is said that this pattern will advance all self defence systems throughout the world, yet this pattern is only as good as the mind of the individual studying it and the ability to adapt it to his or her own system, through imagination, untold secrets can stem from this diagram, it may not come in a week or even a month, but with constant thought you could possibly yeild one or two principles that will be advantegeous to your own system, a somewhat secret diagram, it is not usually revealed to the public, i hope it is of use to your system.

so what do you guys think???

heres a good informative link on the subject

http://kenpo-texas.com

http://www.geocities.com/ishtar786_...principles.html
    Last edited by master splinter; 07-12-2005, 07:36 PM.
    "Life is a run. In attack we run, in defense we run. When you can no longer run, time to die" - Shichiroji "Seven samurai"

Comment

i think it sounds like bullshit. i didn't go to the site, but your synopsis:

it is said that this pattern will advance all self defence systems throughout the world, yet this pattern is only as good as the mind of the individual studying it and the ability to adapt it to his or her own system...
      raises one of those bullshit flags for me. it presents a bit of a win-win situation for itself: if it makes you a better fighter, great. if not, it was obviously your fault.

Comment

its based off the pakwa and according to the diagram does cover every concievable angle..although the directions of pakwa are taught to all begginners, and the circles and what not are just space in which you can move, so its right

nothing special there MS, first time u been introduced to this?
        "did you ask me to consider dick with you??" blooming tianshi lotus

Comment

No its not B.S.---i have studied many martial arts but when i came across the Ed Parker interpretation of Kenpo/Kempo and the universal patter philosophy, i found myself to inprove dramatically withing weeks---and still to this day i study alot of the Kenpo life and teachings in order to better myself.

Comment

totally dude...I live my life by the universal pattern philosophy. It's in everything, you know? This morning, in fact, upon waking, I again implemented my universal daily routine, making my way over to the nearest standing tree. I then draped my two arms around it's universally circular sides, noticed the universal pattern branching out from it's roots, that is, through my soles, to the sun's core, and beyond to the great cosmos. I suspect that in unison all the universal poles were connected, i's dotted, and t's crossed, which comes as surprise to me.

happy training...

g
            ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

My head hurts now.
              -Jesse Pasleytm
              "How do I know? Because my sensei told me!"

Comment

Cynicism and sarcasm are the universal mainstays del Russbo Communidad.
                Becoming what I've dreamed about.

Comment

A further question...

I understand the brilliance of the concept. I am curious to know if this diagram is a 3 dimensional one, or one that is painted on the floor like as wit bakua?
                  Thank you for divulging your secrets thus far.
                  Vin.

Comment

actually, im ashamed to say that i have absolutely no clue.
                    "Life is a run. In attack we run, in defense we run. When you can no longer run, time to die" - Shichiroji "Seven samurai"

Comment

Originally posted by LeiYunFat
                      And who might be responsible for that? LOL
                      Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
                      russbo.com

Comment

This might be used as a slogan of some kind, like on the first page of the sight!

Please enter with extreme caution:
                        WARNINGCynicism and sarcasm are the universal mainstays del Russbo CommunidadWARNING
                        ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

If it is, we might get sued because some people don't understand the spanish part.

Ugh! Simple cognitaves! Que ridiculo!
                          Becoming what I've dreamed about.

Comment

Working...
                          X