• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shaolin Temple Wushu Guan Performance Team

My contacts at the wushu guan have informed me of the following:

Hope you all are fine!

Thank you for sending me the letter.

Today I tell you some news.The Shaolin Kungfu Performance Team from Shaolin Temple Wushu Training Center will perform "Shaolin Soul" in Shanghai lanxin da xiyuan (上海兰心大戏院)from Aug.3nd until Aug.31st,2005.

If it is possible,you can tell your friends to go there for seeing it.

Best Regards!

Guo Yinhe from Shaolin Temple Wushu Training Center
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

More announcements from the Shaolin Temple Wushu Guan:
    Dear Mr.Richard Russel:
    How are you!

Today another Shaolin Kungfu Performance Team from the Shaolin Temple Wushu Training Center left Shaolin for Korea.The Group consists of 22 members.They will stay in Korea for a week and perform 3 shows,come bake in Aug.8nd,2005.

Please tell your friends to go there for seeing it.

In addition,any one/company would like to invite the Shaolin Kungfu Performance Group to do the shows in some countries or some persons want to train Shaolin Kungfu in the Shaolin Temple Wushu Training Center,please be in contact with us.

Guo Yin He ( Tel;0086-371-67308806 Fax:0086-371-62749690 Mobile:0086-13103856138 )

E-Mail;guoyinhe509@sohu.com

Hope to see you soon.
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

Comment

Working...
    X