Shi De Cheng DVD buy online

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shi De Cheng DVD buy online

Its at amazon.fr . I got mine in 4 days ( I am from Mexico ). I used an online translator like:

to make the transaction.

Have fun.

NOTE:

The DVD was made by www.bqhl-prod.com
    Hector Villarruel
    Guadalajara, Jalisco
    Mexico

I'm not sure that Decheng is aware of this. I think that this is the video tape (a reproduced DVD version of the old VHS one), that he made with the French people years ago. Then again, it might not be. I'm not sure.

The same French people that promised him a whole bunch of money, from the proceeds of the sales. Apparently, and allegedly, from what I'm told, Decheng got little of those proceeds.

He's quite sore about it, to the point where he doesn't want to get involved in these productions with "outside of China" individuals anymore.
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

Comment

Hi Doc.

It is very well done. Shi De Cheng is great. Like I told before...his body alignment to produce power is exelent, his "animal flavor" great. I am learning a lot of this video.

At the end of the video there are other monks who made animal's forms but they seem to much wushu like, with fast movements but without coordination.

Has Shi De Cheng had done other videos?.

Like I told you before Doc, you have a great teacher, a great SiFu.
      Hector Villarruel
      Guadalajara, Jalisco
      Mexico

Comment

As far as I know, he did the one video in France. He has so far declined to do others, because of that experience, though, he has been thinking about doing some in China.
        Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

russbo.com

Comment

A great martial artist that has a lot to give. I hope that he understands that the more video material he makes, the more good shaolin is spread for all over the world and also that will reach the people that do not have the money to pay for a trip to meet him.

Hector Villarruel
          Guadalajara, Jalisco
          Mexico

Comment

I think that you're missing the point here.

He most definitely has a lot to give. The problem is, as he saw it (and I agree), other people took advantage by making money off of his video stuff. He benefitted little, if at all.

That's sad.

russbo.com

Comment

Yes, I understand Doc.

In China the SiFu is a very respected person. But for some people outside China, bussiness are number one and....where you my SiFu?, sorry I can not understand what you are saying, but please, do some forms in front of the camera and take this money and buy a new pair of real shoes. Thanks for the help Mr. Sheng, sorry SiFu.

I know, that's sad. I am agree with you.
              Hector Villarruel
              Guadalajara, Jalisco
              Mexico

Comment

Working...
              X