Luohan Quan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Luohan Quan

In the gong fu literature section of the website there is a series of pictures showing Luohan Quan, are the four sections seperate forms, or are they made to fit together as one form?
    Thanks.

Do you have a specific link? I honestly don't remember, nor do I know if I'd be able to find it. Oh, wait, you might not be able to get a link with the frames. Can you list the "layers" that you go through to find this?
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

Comment

In the grey Libraries and restricted areas box
      Book Library
      Shaolin Gong Fu Literature
      Shaolin Louhan Quan 1 -4
      There is a link to a pdf n your post.

Thanks.

Comment

Well, to be honest, I have no idea what that "book" is showing. It's not Xiao or Da Lohan, nor is it any part of those two forms.

I'm clueless. Just clueless.
        Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
        russbo.com

Comment

This form is taken from De Qian's Shaolin encyclopedia. It is on page 2 of book 2. The form is broken into nine parts, called "the first (second, third, ...) arhat eighteen movement of hands". The first eight parts have about 20 moves each, and the ninth has 40 moves.

The book on your page only has the first four parts. The pictures are completly identical to De Qian's.

I have a friend who can read traditional Chinese charactors. He has helped me translate other kung fu books so I may ask him for help.

Thanks.

Comment

Working...
          X