Oh Bloom LO-tus, now don't you cry for me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh Bloom LO-tus, now don't you cry for me

I'm goin to California with my banjo on my knee.

Blooming Lotus has left our community, atleast directly and visibly. Leave your farewell messages here.

LeiYunFat says:

Bye BL.

Strummin on mah ol' banjoooo
    Becoming what I've dreamed about.

I could publish a book with the private messages she has sent me. I'm not going to miss her, but, you have to admit, she did add a certain "ambiance" to the place.

Oh, and if you all really would prefer, I can move her back into HELL, that is, if it would make you all happy.
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

Comment

I don't mind this change one bit. Just thought some of us would like to formally and finally part with her.

Comment

no no no doc, this arrangement works just fine.

however, this is a sad day for the members of the russbo community. we held The Truth within our grasp, and we let it slip away, simply because its prophet couldn't hold a thought, or speak english.

Comment

What happened? Was she banned or did she quit forever?

Comment

she was banned.

Originally posted by doc
            I could publish a book with the private messages she has sent me.
            fortunately, she didn't PM me enough for me to make a book out of it. but i could certainly put together a convincing anti-drug pamphlet.

Comment

What was she banned for? From here? lol I didn't know it was possible. Could we be anymore politically incorrect?

Taps

She could have been a contender.

If half the stuff she says about her training is true we should see her win some fighting event in the near future. Using her iron nipple chi gung.

Lets start a pool on what site she is going to next. I say bullshido.

Comment

she's been kicked out of three now, I think. Maybe 4.

Who knows how much of what she said is true. I think the reason she doesn't train in a school is because of her ego, and she can't play well with others online, either.

She has a good bit of martial knowledge, but it's tarnished by the fact that she's a sociopath.

I don't think she can hack it at Bullshido. from what I hear, they make you back up your claims.
                Whatever doesn't kill me had better be able to run damn fast.

"You are one of the most self-deluded immature idiots I've come across here for a time..." —Blooming T. Lotus

Comment

There are hundreds if not thousands of martial arts forums out there. She'll find something. The Bombing Lotus is making herself into somewhat of a legend.

A year or two from now, people on a martial arts forum will be faced with her coming. They'll say, "This isn't THE Blooming Lotus, she real BL is like eight hundred pounds and speaks with her mind out of her ass!"

"She also has had her teeth sharpened, as a result of living in Indonesia during a baby-eating fast."

"I've actually SEEN the REAL BL. He had hooves of brimstone and hair that was so oily, you could sustain a whole metropolitan city for three years on it. His tail was pretty ugly too..."

Good luck to those who finally realize what they've come across.

Comment

that was very Lovecraftian. Blooming Lotus Nog Shuggeroth. Nay, speak not the name aloud or invoke the demon and risk its verbose wrath. Woe! Woe unto thee who claims knowledge in her domain, for thou shalt receive many PMs and scary photos.

"You are one of the most self-deluded immature idiots I've come across here for a time..." —Blooming T. Lotus

Comment

I don't think she can hack it at Bullshido. from what I hear, they make you back up your claims.
                      so do we, for the most part. she never did, except in her own mind, so people stopped paying attention. from that point on (two or three weeks in, i think), she was just an annoyance, and eventually just got so annoying that doc booted her.

this will keep on happening until she finally finds a site where everyone agrees with her about everything and basically worships her divine intellect. who knows, it could happen.

Comment

she needs to find a site where everyone is a 6 month student.

at KFM, she adopted a different user name and tried to continue her ranting, but her style gives her away immediately. She just wound up getting banned under that name as well.

I feel kind of slimy for picking on her when she can't defend herself. Not that she would. She'd just call me a self deluded idiot again.

Happy trails, blooming looney.

Comment

Great, and not a moment sooner. Just got internet access at my apartment and I'll be posting my 'very serious' comments here a lot more.

Hey, anyone remember her first post? And the first reply to her first post? Perhaps it is I who is the prophet...

A BL retrospective....
                          -Jesse Pasleytm
                          "How do I know? Because my sensei told me!"

Comment

I, for one, believe she must have pointed her phallus towards His Almighty Baldness.

Now I can see that it was firmly stated right from the beginning. You reap what you sow.

g
                            ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

Working...
                            X