"I'm kind of like you"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "I'm kind of like you"

I was actually thinking of becoming a monk, I don't know if my master does that yet, but I'm kind of like you. I was oggling a girl at a competition and my master stared right at me, it was something. His morals are quite strict. I have the discipline and now have gone beyond it. You know, like spending 6 yrs becoming desireless then going to strip clubs.

Outside the box is where I've always been. Enough rambling.

I really appreciate your website....

Well, amitoufu, endless lives, endless light (coming oddly from a christian)

xxxxx
    It warms the cockles of my "desireless" blackened heart to see that I'm such an influence on today's young....
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

Leave your cockles out of this. Those cockles get you into enough trouble as it is.
    Whatever doesn't kill me had better be able to run damn fast.

"You are one of the most self-deluded immature idiots I've come across here for a time..." —Blooming T. Lotus

Comment

I was thinking of becoming a monk; I'm not sure whether my master does that yet, but I'm similar to you. I was oggling a girl at a competition when my master locked his gaze on me. His morals are really stringent. I have discipline and have now gone beyond it. You know, like spending six years being desirous and then going to strip joints.

super mario bros

Comment

Working...
      X