Train your brain..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Train your brain..

Now you can train your aging brain and with just one hour a day of these special brain exercises (cd on sale now for an undisclosed amount!) your 70 year old brain can function like a spritely 60 year old again!

Well anyway, they say it actually works..

http://www.techreview.com/InfoTech-S...14,300,p1.html

Throw in some fish oil and you'll soon be working on that tricky quantum theory stuff again!

I remember when I was a youngun, all I'd do is those damn quantum physics when I wasn't bangin mah girlfriend...those sure were the days...now ah gotta take medicine just to keep mah bowels in! I don't really need em, though. All's ah needs is Murder, She Wrote and Walker, Texas Ranger when I feel like the heart needs to be pumpin. That boy...Norris, was it? He sure can whoop some ass!
    Becoming what I've dreamed about.

Comment

haha lol. but keeping the brain active is easy to do, keep reading and do stuff that makes you think!

Comment

i hear snorting lines of salt cleanses the brain by bubbling it up like a slug.
        "Life is a run. In attack we run, in defense we run. When you can no longer run, time to die" - Shichiroji "Seven samurai"

Comment

See, now there's a wise man.

Comment

haha now thats the way to go
            rofl

Comment

Working...
            X