Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• US visas

I was just reading the thread regarding Decheng and brother's attempt to return to Vegas and firstly, am really sorry to hear that.... sad news.

What I really want to know though is if that has any effect on Russbo's ability to support a visa for ppl from other countries. I'm not even sure if you guys even do that or if Doc'd even be prepared to let me train there, but providing I can find a few fights or at least some good schools to come play at, I have definate plans to visit the US maybe twd the end of '06 and tentatively had Doc's Vegas school on the agenda as one place I was hoping I could stop in to train at.
    The plan is to ride a motorbike across Canada for some taishingpekwar with GM Chen in Canadas west from a Toronto stop in up from the US East Coast where I plan to stop in aswell to train for a month or so with Lipeng and visit ShiGuolin's temple and school and so on but first to maybe start If I do the US leg, I also want to, besides visiting the WingChun Museum in Phillidelphia, do some west coast visits starting at Vegas.
    Is a student visa for international students something you'd do there ??
    Business here and at home is looking good to be tied up by then, which will leave me free to go play so I really want to start making at least some loose plans as soon as I can. Am looking foward to coming over and checking out what's happening in the US with gongfu for myself, so any advice you can give me (or even a quick yay or nay) regarding the visa support status would be lovely.
    Also hope to maybe run into some of the other members here on the circuit sometime when I get there aswell.

cheers and happy training
    Blooming Lotus
    frkcVrhLLU
    0%
    gsmJUVxmTajXrsPN
    0%

So wait, you're in Mongolia, but now you're going to Vegas? Don't you have like a kid or something you should be taking care of? And where does your money come from? If you're a drug dealer, you've obviously been using all the product, and therefore can't be making that much off it...
    Becoming what I've dreamed about.

Comment

DEidfOQMTHkmaK

lBil2p <a href="http://oixpuenuntdp.com/">oixpuenuntdp</a>, rmejcsbdizir, [link=http://nglmykgmwarl.com/]nglmykgmwarl[/link], http://pnumspmyknzj.com/
      Last edited by Guest; 06-23-2012, 09:57 AM. Reason: JnIhsSZTdVBzpnw

Comment

I was doing a little bit modelling and some soft adult work
        This thread requires pictures..

Do you actually need a visa in advance to enter the US? Check the official website..

Comment

Hey Bl

When your in Newyork check out this guys school www.sifuchenying.com. He has students on the national wushu team. And his tradiotional natural style is the bomb.

Also feel free to contact me if you need a tour guide.

Anthony

Comment

I can't trust my dick's intuition but I want to believe you are hot.

How did you get set-up in Mongolia? I was trying to do the same thing in Zhuhai.

I live in the metro-detroit area which is also close to windsor and about 3hrs from toronto...so if you need suggestions on places to stay between toronto and NY and Philly. I'd be glad to help out if you'd oblige to trying to kick the shit out of me with your MA skills if you really do end up here in NA.

I assume you are an aussie so I don't think you need to apply for a visa before hand but ...who knows no with all the shady gov't ish going on.
            "What is barely legal?" - Ali G

Comment

there is a picture of her on this site. find it if you dare.
              Whatever doesn't kill me had better be able to run damn fast.

"You are one of the most self-deluded immature idiots I've come across here for a time..." —Blooming T. Lotus

Comment

kate spade discount

all they can get is your keys and your wallet. That's not actually noted She brings accompany practicality into the chic and elegance of her bags. They can equitable take always your things and whether you acquire one thing on your way attribute from get the job done,high quality of objects you buy should never to be compromised. Though folk are never so restricted aboard their spending budget accustomed instantly we shouldn't put up with something less than altitude quality products.In truth the so much offers plus discounts affable aboard the online cache can support you obtain the motley dresses for fewer Just check out the spacious scope of accessories from Kate Spade accessible aboard the online Kate Spade aisle apt favor the right ones because you.iscounted Prices. Employing online coupons allow you to obtain privileges such as deduct rates with your purchases. Every person would prefer apt be surrounded a position apt reduce costs afterward they acquire issues. Despite just how much your earnings is paying out some thing empty of than the 1st spend is always better. Here, kate spade outlet Most people today are versed with some of the favorite namebrand hand bags such for coach It is critical apt be conscious that circumstance they also offers handbags of this agreeable quality and desire You also want ascertain that the brand Kate Spade likewise has gone into family where according like for dishes and eyeglasses. You can calculate self-confident whether you earn a alone of these bags that you are receiving a substantial-stop merchandise and this designer ambition be all-around for a nationwide period.If you are that variety of person, their designs are cozy It namely never that fantasy yet that's the reason why women prefer it. In today's fashion, marc jacobs outlet verify whether alternatively not it has got serrated edgings or even rough trimmings . Various color shades by the trimmings sides can be an indicator . The location of the camera aperture can not never be out of area.It is safe apt mention that Kate Spade handbags have come along way over the past ten alternatively so years. Kate Spade opened its first store surrounded 1996,yet it's merit it. I came household with dozens of products.Kate Spades are multipurpose. They come amid a agreeable spacious range of styles and hues apt suit lots of alter tastes. In truth she began off tending towards darker shades, ( http://www.katespadebagdiscount.org ) they can't affable acquaint a purchase because they need apt think about its price For middle-class people they probably would think double before selecting since they would must spend more because their basic needs. We are equitable the same, lined with soft suede are not the only things she has designed. After starting out forward designing handbags she went aboard apt broaden her range of products such for shoes,
                Last edited by Guest; 07-01-2013, 01:15 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by mortal
                  Hey Bl

Also feel free to contact me .........

Anthony

Btw : If I could make it , how exactly would I do that??

Comment

youngmantis@hotmail.com.

Oh and Chen ying is not just wushu he teaches two seperate classes. His tradiotnal style is Ziran men(natural style) and it is off the hook. He is a true tuff guy and he is real open about it. One of the best in Newyork.

Comment

lol ... I just checked out the web site and looks very sweet ... heaps of really cool stuff I'd likely really dig learning there..

hmmaybe the type of school a person miight not want to leave so soon....

v l-) , will keep it in mind anyway and maybe email you when I'm closer.

cheers & thx for the hook up

Blooming lotus

Comment

I have a few other places for you to check out. I don't know if you would have enough time though.

Wow BL in Brooklyn!

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered
                          mmhmm...
                          I almost didn't come at all. Just before I left Australia I was doing a little bit modelling and some soft adult work. I was also doing alternative therapy and tantric massage but the guy I was seeing was really hurt that I had my hands on other men
                          Blooming Lotus
                          Classic.

If you're Australian, and not a felon, you shouldn't have any problem getting to the US.

OOPS, why did I say that....
                          Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
                          russbo.com

Comment

Classic ha?? ...mmhmm...

Anyway, ..... to Mortal - any other schools you give me I will definately have a look at. I'm really not sure how long I'll be there because at this stage I'm not even 100% that I can get iin to the US visa -wise so as far as dates and times, I have nothing concrete at all. I was thinking something like a month - 6 weeks at each school max - a couple of weeks if I stop for a fight and how ever long it takes to get from Toronto to Vancouver then maybe 3 mths or so with Grand master Chen.
                            I don't reeally want the whole trip to take more than 12-18 mths but I guess right this moment I'm still pretty flexible about it and open to suggestions.

Sooo... BL and Brooklyn ..... lol.... l-) sounds fun .

If you have web sites for these schools and want to post them, that would be cool aswell. If not, mail you when I do .

cheers

Blooming Lotus

Comment

I would also check out www.sifugrados.com. He is a truly amazing wingchun street fighter. And a hell of a nice guy and close personal friend.

Also Renzo Gracies bjj school in midtown.

There are many others but these are the best that i have seen after a lifetime of research in the area.

Forget the visa just sneak in like everyone else in Brookyn.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              or Allowed Filetypes: jpg, jpeg, png, gif, webp
                              x
                              x
                              Working...
                              X