Amir Khan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amir Khan

I wondered if you knew him, he is the most amaizing boxer the earth has ever seen, he is achieving perfection in technique mental and fitness and turned pro recently, wins every time no surprise...

His footwork is amaizing, worht the look.He was bronze medal last olympics at 17! And more!His is smart.

Do you know him in USA? Well i hope 'cause in a few years the whole worl will know him.
    The East? The West?

Men and Women, that's all...

If he's so great, why didn't he win gold?

Lawl-- never heard of him.
    Becoming what I've dreamed about.

Comment

maybe a good "western boxer" but a boxer could be a chinese martial artists, muy thai, karate whatever. and his british ass isnt the best boxer.
      "did you ask me to consider dick with you??" blooming tianshi lotus

Comment

He was just 17 and won the bronze in OLYMPIC games, not some bloody muddy tournament...

He is now pro and is THE best boxer in his category, he beaten Mario Kindelan (Cuban boxer, experienced) recently, the one who had the gold last olympics. He is ultimately respected

You will hear of him soon or later for the world title...I just found him amazing and intelligent boxer, good personality...Even though you guys don't have the taste for the sport

His Pakistanese British ass would blast you my dear!
        The East? The West?

Comment

I remember when he did so well in the olympics.. impressive.. kind of like a new prince naseem only with perhaps better technical skills and less show.. whatever happened to naseem anyway? His fights were always entertaining..

Comment

I love western boxing. But until he comes to America picking title fights with our steroid-pumping one-too-many-concussion fighters, I probably will continue to be oblivious to his skill. The way of the world, my friend.
            Becoming what I've dreamed about.

Comment

hes a lightweight, im 6'1 185, and i would kick him through the next century

Comment

see?u don't even know the rules!
                The East? The West?

Comment

his cockiness will pervade eventually...but that has nothing to do with his skills. He does seem pretty good. I dont believe anything anymore unless I experience it first hand. TV and media are LIARS!

oh and **** your rules I believe whole heartedly a western style boxer would easily fall to a chinese style boxer. One punch isn't enough no matter how strong it is.
                  "What is barely legal?" - Ali G

Comment

his cockiness will pervade eventually...but that has nothing to do with his skills. He does seem pretty good. I dont believe anything anymore unless I experience it first hand. TV and media are LIARS!

oh and fk your rules I believe whole heartedly a western style boxer would easily fall to a chinese style boxer. One punch isn't enough no matter how strong it is.

Comment

lolo, most chinese martial artists are so pathetic they dont even know they suck. and yes most chinese martial artists would get their asses handed to them by a western boxer, am i speaking from experience? yea i am, i used to box and the calibre of their fighters via what ive seen in gung fu all over the world is pathetic, theres no spirit left in gung fu, sorry its all gone

Comment

Hey i didn't make the rules! The western boxing rules were established in a time when there were still gentlemens, they dispised cowardise and low kicks, they fought like men: you have two arms i have two arms, there will be no surprise, who will fall down?LOL

I am i Muay Thai and i love kicking personally.

Amik Khan's first professional match was against an converted kick boxer champion. The guy felt down first minute it was ultra lol. You fight within the rules in these sports because you trained within them.

There are not many full-contact boxers from China exepted in San Shou or Wing Chung free fight and here we never hear of them-at least not in UK. Why would a westerner boxer fall into Chinese boxing-which is 90 per cent of the time- not boxing? A professional who trains all day needs to pay the bills!

Western boxing is also a art man, just respect.
                        The East? The West?

Comment

maestro have you lost confidence in your HK sifu who you held on such a high pedastal? For sure, he could beat a western style boxer, right?

Flow....don't talk to me about the gentleman's sport of boxing....it doesn't exist today. Greed and corruption will continue to make sure that holds true. You mentioned "two arms" but you are muay thai....so do you feel kicking is not gentleman like? What about Savate? A european gentleman's sport? maybe...if the french weren't involved. I understand boxing is a sport but I haven't seen it as an art for awhile.

Comment

lol tetsumaru, my sifu is an exception in that hes a real master. heres an example have u seen kung fu hustle? theres a part in it where the best 3 fighters in the village fight a gang, they beat the gang up, then some badasses come into town and kick the fighters asses. the 3 fighters skills were above extraORDINARY. then the 2 "masters" come out and fight and win. my point is this, alot of people call themselves sifu, the monks all do it, although their skills are extraordinary, they are not masters. few of the monks i hold in high regard, most of them suck or think they are better then they really are.

the same goes for most all sifus in america AND in china. tell u the truth, most western sifus and instructors would put the beat down on most chinese sifus. its only when u find the real master, i mean real in that they are so good everything they do including lightning fast movements im talkin 15 20 moves in less then 2 seconds with full power type of shit ok, yknow when they have so much power, so much speed, and ontop of that they make it look so flippin easy, they take one step and your life is at stake, their skills are beyond what u even thought was possible, thats a REAL master.

my sifu is all of those things and more, much more. there are exceptions in gung fu, my before about western boxers is that they train to fight, gung fu students do not, and for the most part western boxing attracts a different type of person. most kung fu students around the world are shit, they are very few which have the right stuff, very very few. on the other hand, their are alot of good boxers and kick boxers ontop of them they are more mma that are much more skilled and usually alot stronger..just think about that when your going through your forms like a lollygagger

Comment

For once i have to agree with Maestro:

"and for the most part western boxing attracts a different type of person. most kung fu students around the world are shit"

Of course boxing attracts a different type of person, the boxer is poor and the KF student is rich.

Most -but not all i have seen rarely- KF students ARE DREAMING of ultimate power but never have opportunities to practice their skills in life.

Tetsumaru i wasn't speaking about today but about the origins of the "noble sport" as it is called.
                              Boxing is a art and you might be in a top condition, stronger than the other, if you join a club they will show you it is not enough...Have you done some before?

What r u talking about, i never said kicking wasn't noble! I said that Western Boxing was considered as to being a noble and straight way of fighting in the old Europe. Why did this sport have so much attention around the world and still today? Who do you think people know the best, Mohamad Ali or Shi de Cheng?

Savate? What do u mean by "if the French weren't involved"? They created savate, and if you want my opinion it's crap! Their snap kick makes me laugh, and so their costume. Ridiculous and unefficient.
                              The East? The West?

Comment

Working...
                              X