Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

i guess i was going to all the wrong places for this psot but this might be right

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i guess i was going to all the wrong places for this psot but this might be right

ok doc one day i want to go on your doc tour but i have a prob if we do go to the shaolin temple and i pay how ever much it cost is that the only payment i have to make then i can stay there how ever long i want say if i wanted to stay there teh rest of my life or like 15 years could i or maybe would i have to stay on the tour with you

The cost of the tour is described on that web page, you can find it from the russbo CNI section, on the start page, http://www.russbo.com/start.shtml.

You're free to stay as long as you like after that, if you get the appropriate visas. But, there are costs; hotels cost money, food costs money, training costs money. I don't ever recommend that anyone spend the rest of their life there; in fact, people who have spent two to four months, depending upon the time of year, have not terribly enjoyed it. Others have. I always suggest that people go there for a short time to get acquanted with the place, and then, make decisions about longer stays.

This issue has been discussed ad nauseum in the ARCHIVE. Follow the links above. (You can read there, but you can't post there).

Hope this helps.
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

Comment

$$$$$$$$$$$

money makes the world go round duuude..when i was like 15 and i first started really learning about this stuff i wanted to just take a plane to china..and shack up in the temple..then i found out about russbo and it put a reeeeaaaal damper on my plans...

i suggest you read more..i mean starting with the archives is a real real good start, but also you should talk to some of the peeps at shaolin wolf..or some other discussion forums and find out what your really looking for...

shaolin may not be the thing for you..im not so sure its the thing for me i mean im intent on finding traditional this and traditional that, and theres so much wushu in china nowadays its hard man...

and its the same way for shaolin..luckily docs sifu teaches only traditional forms and docs and excellent source for what you need to know about traditional..well for now anyway i dunno how far docs gotten with all that but meh its further then most of us(i think)

so anyway..read more learn more change the globe*

peace
      "did you ask me to consider dick with you??" blooming tianshi lotus

Comment

Working...
      X