Master Joe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Master Joe

On Rippley's Believe it or not, there was a segment about "Master Joe,". Apparently the guy's originally from China, and uses his chi power, to heal people. Instead of sticking neededs in he uses his energy. They recorded a session with him with a thermal camera, and he was able to heat some aluminum foil wrapped in paper towl, too a few degrees below the boiling point. Apparently, none of his clients have any complaints.

How would someone learn something like that?
    http://www.blogger.com/profile/16155538

i remember seeing another show about that guy, they ended up finding some traces of a chemical that when mixed with water causes it to heat up

Comment

GK, you don't actually believe that shit?

Do you?
      Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
      russbo.com

Comment

Anyone seen that show, "Superhuman(s)" on Discovery or the National Grographic Channel? They had these guys who like...fought with their qi. It was so ghey. Hilarious though.

"Yeah uh, maybe I shouldn't say this but, uh, you can...you can neutralize it if your tounge is in the wrong place. Yeah...also if your left toe is up and your right toe is down, it would neutralize it."

I think we've talked about it before. Anyway, it was a freakin hoot.
        Becoming what I've dreamed about.

Comment

Originally posted by LeiYunFat
          you can neutralize it if your tounge is in the wrong place.
          No comment, LOL...
          Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
          russbo.com

Comment

have definately experienced the ramifications of miss placed tounges in regard to feeling it properly .........

getting nuetral at the wrong time .... definate nono!!!

I think it's something to with heat distribution ???

Just for conversation's sake, does anyone else know anything about that??

BtL

Comment

he was able to heat some aluminum foil wrapped in paper towl, too a few degrees below the boiling point. Apparently, none of his clients have any complaints.
              Think if anyone tried to heat me to a few degrees below boiling point I'd have a few complaints..

How would someone learn something like that?
              http://www.pauldanielsmagicshop.co.uk/

Comment

Originally posted by blooming tianshi lotus
                have definately experienced the ramifications of miss placed tounges in regard to feeling it properly .........

Have you seen that guy that uses his "chi power" to make women orgasm? I think he is Japanese....so I guess it would be Ki power....

anyway here an interesting site that may have something Dr. Lin's Action LOVE!!
                "What is barely legal?" - Ali G

Comment

Originally posted by tetsumaru

Have you seen that guy that uses his "chi power" to make women orgasm? I think he is Japanese....so I guess it would be Ki power....

anyway here an interesting site that may have something Dr. Lin's Action LOVE!!

haha loving the site, lol

Comment

If it works.

Comment

Basically, he was using that towel, around the body at various points. Kind of like a massage.

Comment

The towel was some aluminum foil, with a paper towel wrapped over it soaked in water. Thing is one of the clients he was working on in his vid was a western doctor.

Comment

Thing is one of the clients he was working on in his vid was a western doctor.
                          Oh, well then this obviously cannot be fake.

GK, Ripley's Believe It or Not can be entertaining but shouldn't be taken seriously beyond that point. It exists for ratings. The more crazy shit they can find, the more people will watch it. If that means embellishing a bit, so be it.

Guys claiming they can heal you with their Qi power (or prayer, or magic, etc.) are a dime a dozen. The really successful ones are the ones with cool magic tricks, like this guy. But they're all full of shit.

Comment

check out this book. It's kind of interesting. there are two of them. the guy that wrote it is a wing chun or vin tsun or whatever "master" but its an interesting book that shows some of those tricks.
                            "What is barely legal?" - Ali G

Comment

Book Description
                              The Skills of the Vagabonds are from where the Japanese Ninjutsu originated. This book reveals all top secrets of Chinese Black-art, Defraudation, ¡¥Mou Shan¡¦ Witchcraft, Drugs and Poisons, Great Magic Shows, ¡¥Body-Disappearance¡¦ Techniques, Vagabond Kungfu, etc. A free Chinese ¡§Lucky Charm¡¨ is included.
                              .....Right.

About the Author
                              Professor Leung Ting is the founder of the Leung Ting WingTsun system, permanent president and 10th level Master of Comprehension (MOC) of the International Wingtsun Association. He possessed a Bachelor of Arts in Chinese and English Literature and Language. He was conferred the title of Doctor of Philosophy in 1979. Dr. Leung Ting had instructed at the Combat-arts of the National Sport of Bulgaria as a guest-professor in 1997. Leung Ting¡¦s Wing Tsun kungfu system is worldwide practiced by hundreds of thousands of martial art practitioners over 60 countries and embraced by the special forces, including the FBI and Marine Corps of the USA, SEK and GSG9 of Germany, RAID of France, GIP of Luxembourg, NOCS of Italy, and special police units of Belgium, Austria, Spain, etc. Besides his career of WingTsun kungfu, Professor Leung Ting has also been a kungfu film director, TV series director as well as martial art book writer.
                              You gotta love it when the author lists writing a book among his qualifications for writing the book. But what do I know, I'm not a Master of Comprehension or Doctor of Philosophy.

What's interesting about the book is that it talks about Chinese roots of ninjutsu, which might actually be real in some sense, given that all Japanese MA's have their roots in China. But it's hard to take any historical reference seriously when it comes with a "free Chinese lucky charm".

Comment

Working...
                              X