Omituofo from Puerto Rico!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Omituofo from Puerto Rico!

Hello Shaolin Community! My name is German G. And I've practiced Martial Arts for over 23 years. Also, I am a Mechanical Engineer. I have practiced Bak Sil Lum for over 6 years, Taijiquan for over 3 and done Tae Kwon Do and Judo previously. These are my two blogs: http://spaces.msn.com/members/zkipr/

Love the site!

Best Regards to all of you and Amituofo!

German G.
    No Chumbas, por favor!

Hey, nice to meet you!

Comment

Good looking out.

I always wanted to say that.

Comment

yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo, how you doin.
        "Life is a run. In attack we run, in defense we run. When you can no longer run, time to die" - Shichiroji "Seven samurai"

Comment

I started in martial arts when I was 9, in Traditional Tae Kwon Do. At 12, I got my black belt. I quit to go to College at 17, and started training in Judo for 2 years.
          I graduated, and began to learn Bak Sil Lum (northern Shaolin Kung Fu). I've travelled to various Tournaments in the US (USAWKF Nationals) in 2000 and 2001.
          I've taken various seminars with Grandmasters like Pan Qing Fu, Shou yiu Liang, Shawn Liu de Ru, etc.
          Recently, I've practiced with Shifu Sean Masrshall from Baltimore, MD. I am actually teaching Taijiquan here in PR, as well as Shaolin kungfu to young kids.
          I've also travelled to Barbados to judge in a recent Tournament, as well as in local kungfu tournaments.
          I hope to be able to further my training by finding a Shaolin Master (preferrably a monk) to further my training is Songshan Shaolin and Chan buddhism.
          Great te be here!
          If any of you can suggest a Master, I'd gladly do my best to travel and meet him.
          -G
          No Chumbas, por favor!

Comment

tetsumaru?

Why will I not find a Shaolin monk to teach me?
            No Chumbas, por favor!

Comment

Xie xie ni!
              I had considered Shi Yang Ming in NY, Shi Guolin, or Shi Heng Jun in France.
              No Chumbas, por favor!

Comment

xie xie ni again. So, you'd suggest Shi Xing Hong before any of the others I mentioned before? Why?
                No Chumbas, por favor!

Comment

You'll get better training with Xing Hong, in my opinion. He's most knowledgeable. But, you'll have to deal with other issues if you're in Hungary.
                  Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
                  russbo.com

Comment

thanks. What would be a second option from the ones I mention? Hungary sounds far...what complications do you refer to?
                    I have a copy of the Shaolin Ulyses DVD. Enjoyed it very much! Would you suggest a school in Las Vegas? which Shifus are there?
                    No Chumbas, por favor!

Comment

Where the **** is Hungary?

Comment

You heard wrong. Xing Hong didn't teach Yanming much, if anything at all. They spent little, if any, time together at the wushu guan.

And there's no one worthwhile in Vegas at this time, other than Kevin. Best to go to China or Hungary, or, even London. Some of the guys in Texas are worth visiting, as is Li Peng in Jersey and De Ru in Alabama.
                        Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

russbo.com

Comment

doc,
                          what are the possible complications in Hungary? Do you know the shortet time possible to attend? 1 month?
                          Zai jian!
                          No Chumbas, por favor!

Comment

In Hungary, I have no idea. I'll be seeing a friend of mine, who is a major in Hungary's Special Forces, here in Vegas in two weeks. I'll ask him what's going on over at Xing Hong's place.

XH called me a while back, apparently, all continues over there.

russbo.com

Comment

Working...
                            X