Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• travelling

Dear Great Bald One,

I've wanted to travel to China for years now and still don't find the time or the money. However, next year 2007 or the following years I might find some free time. Maybe in autumn 2006 too. But the money thing is always a problem.

I would like to know, can russbo help me in anyway with this? Are you planning some trips at the end of 2006 or 2007? Do I have any advantage (talking about money) to follow you, to join your trips?

Thanks
    =========
    Peace out!

Well, despite what Xingwei has done to us, we have not given up on the whole Shaolin thing. Kevin is coming around, and hopefully, this spring, I'm going to start training again (after three years of poor health). Going back to Shaolin is not out of our futures; in fact, I might be going back this summer.

If we do something, we'll make it available to all, and, as per my own personal policy, will make it as affordable as possible, so people can experience it. (In other words, I lose money, again.)

Well, that's the way it is.
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

Comment

Being away from russbo for a long time, I believe I've missed something. What's the Xingwei thing? Where can I read about this?

Yeah maybe you lose money for you get gratefulness from a lot of MA students!

and why can't you train on your own?
      =========
      Peace out!

Comment

Two very long stories. One day....

And, in our case with Xingwei, the gratefulness of our MA students was misguided, and, well, turned against us.

It's been a bad year. And, healthwise for me, a bad few years. But, we're coming back...
        Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
        russbo.com

Comment

check out the xingwei story here
          ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

Working...
          X