Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shawn Liu / Shi De Ru School Announcement

De Ru sent me the following; I post it for information purposes:
    Happy New Year! I wish you all to be prosperous and happy! This is going to be a busy year. We have a lot of activities and events. February 24-27^th we will have a Chan-Qi retreat in Celadon Beach, Florida. Our student Patrick Barry will be fighting on the 24^th of February for Wyoming Kickboxing school and in April in Las Vegas for K-1. On March 18, Jeff Bordelon will host this year’s first USASKF’s US Open Kungfu Sanshou Fighting Challenge in Houma, LA.to raise fund for /St. Jude Children's Research Hospital. Master DeRu and DeYang will coordinate with Asian Village in Atlanta to perform a Shaolin Legacy Show for the Asian Cultural Week coming in May 2006.

This year's China Shaolin Temple training trip will be scheduled in late (possibly 29^th thru August 15^th , exact date to be finalized) due to participation and cooperation with Cung's July tournament. USASKF may do another US Open International tournament in Dec. We hope you will join us either for health and wellness to improve our body and mind, or for touranemnts and meetings to test our mental and physical limits and meet people for greater harmony and culture understanding and cooperation.
    He's a good guy. Help support him.

doc
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

He is the real deal no doubt.

Comment

I think I am going to the qi retreat this month in panama...but isnt that the same time for college spring break?

The trip to china last year was awesome....I didnt go but my friend did.
      "What is barely legal?" - Ali G

Comment

Working...
      X