Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whore's and Low Grade Moron's Commemorative docStore Sale

It's been an interesting week.

My girlfriend of over a year and a half, whom I had brought from Thailand, visa nonsense and all, unexpectedly left me for some older guy that she met on the internet. Imagine. An older guy. At this point in my life, that really didn't leave much for her to choose from. Leftovers from the unexpected "divorce settlement" include a bunch of women's clothes and shoes, and a stuffed elephant. She got the $900 Louis Vuitton purse I bought her a two weeks before she left.

Some schizophrenic moron picked a fight with me over complete nonsense, which, by the way, he created. Minding your own business nowadays just doesn't get you any sort of peace. After losing his verbal altercation with me, he withdrew, and eventually reappeared, only to slash $900 worth of tires on my Porsche while I was having lunch with my sister, who, just happens to be an attorney. Imagine. Having an attorney in your family. I now have two. She's married to one. And they're overly left winger liberal Democrats too. Feed the world with doc's money, things like that. Holiday family dinners are the experience non-pareil. Pity me.

And, if you haven't heard, I closed the school, the one that we spent a good five years building. It became obvious this week that the individuals to whom we have devoted the last few years of our lives, to give them opportunities they didn't have, to help them progress and succeed here in America, really don't give a shit about us. Imagine. Your beloved coaches, belligerent and hateful, after all those years of selfless dedication we gave to them. Oh, and since when you're curious, it cost us about $900 to close down the place. And, damage, again to my Porsche, caused by one of our unhappy coaches as he was leaving, which may cost, oh, I don't understand this pattern. Really.

So, how was your day?

I don't let this stuff get me down. It's time to celebrate. We have to commemorate these wondrous happenings. Together.

We'll have a sale.

The "Whore's and Low Grade Moron's Commemorative docStore Sale".

Need Fei Yue (and Fei Yue like) shoes for your school? We're gonna sell them, for ten bucks a pair, in bulk shipments of twenty pairs or more only. No handling charges, hell, I'll take care of that for free, but you'll be responsbile for the shipping, whatever that may be.

Need weapons? We have the real stuff, right from China. As we have not recreated our store on the new servers yet, send me a picture of what you want, along with the price that you find it for on the net, and we'll sell it to you for less. Again, no handling charges, just shipping.

Need uniforms or clothing? Monk uniforms, CWXY stuff, we have it all.

Got all sorts of books and Buddha statues and stuff too.

But you only have two weeks to respond. I'm leaving for Asia, and I can't take care of this after I've left. Oh, and I don't ship to Nigeria.

And if any of you russbo gang are women, (which would be a surprise), around size four, I have boxes of clothing and shoes to sell. If you're really cute, donate them I will.

doc
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

You're the greatest. A buddha in a white lab coat. And a Porche with flat tires.
    Becoming what I've dreamed about.

Comment

Working...
    X