Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

America is to fat people...as China is to fat...???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• America is to fat people...as China is to fat...???

15kg (2st 5lb) Qingdao, China
    But is China really home to the fattest cat?
    ZhongwenMovies.com

I'm suprised no one has eaten that monster yet.
    Becoming what I've dreamed about.

Comment

MY LORD! I want to smack that cat and watch it wiggle and giggle and roll itself away. GET IN MY BELLY LITTLE KITTY!
      "What is barely legal?" - Ali G

Comment

OK, we can see that from this cat's measurements he's big. Chinese cats are surely equal to, if not fatter than, Americans, at least in relation to their species and all. Surely you get what I'm saying.

But the question remains: Which cat is, well...bigger?

Henry here was once a plus sized model that smoked. He later quit the bizz and upon starting a new life eventually gave up cigarettes. Sadly, this later created a nasty oral fixation, which they say is only appeased by stromboli and cheese curls. I've never met him though.

Miss Mikesch, as seen below, had to be hospitalised. At a preposterous 18.5 kilos, she can only take four small steps at a time. Ironically...they have to tease her with food just to get her to do that.

ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

Originally posted by onesp1ng

Miss Mikesch, as seen below, had to be hospitalised. At a preposterous 18.5 kilos, she can only take four small steps at a time. Ironically...they have to tease her with food just to get her to do that.

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh man...that is great...hahahahahahahaha
          Becoming what I've dreamed about.

Comment

Those are some fat.... cats.
            practice wu de

Comment

Working...
            X