Im Calling y'all out!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im Calling y'all out!!!

hahaha, i think it would be very nice to see some posts of US, doing some kung fu stuff. You know, the little training regimens, or sparring matches that we have in our kung fu journey... i am really interested in the kung fu community, and fellow peeers and maists.

therefore, i challenge all of you to post some video of anything related to the development of skill in the martial arts.

c'mon, lets see whatcha got, show me yours and ill show you mine. thats the way we'll play it, obligation. you are now all obligated to post footage of your practice, just for fun and conversational purposes, no insults or you will be crowned the asshole of the millenia.

i doubt this will go anywhere, but oh well, here goes nothin.

p.s. if you dont post, you will be accused of martial fraud, and sentanced to eternal shame.

though you may be excused if you have no way of doing so.
    "Life is a run. In attack we run, in defense we run. When you can no longer run, time to die" - Shichiroji "Seven samurai"

I don't have anything like that, nor do i have access to a video camera.
    I think I used to have a tape of my old school at a tournament but I wasn't on it. My younger kungfu brothers were. Actually if I could get it it would be cool to watch cause there is some really interesting monkey done by a classmate from my shigong's school. I'd love to post it. Just, it's on tape and I have no means of getting it on the web.

Other than that, I do have my teacher from taiwan saved, doing the baji form I often practice, plus some taiji, yet, I'm not sure if I'd post it. I'd also have to cut the vid and I'm not smart enough to do that either. I know mortal said he was willing to post something and wanted to do it soon. It's a good idea... unfortunately I don't think it's possible for everyone.

Also, when you call people out...it seems the people answering would do so in order to prove something even if that wasn't your intent.
    ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

I'd like to do it as well, but I don't have a video camera, or a digital one at that. I have no idea how to work video. But Maestro has seen photos of my form, and he says some of it is shit. Owned.
      Becoming what I've dreamed about.

Comment

As soon as I get a chance I will promise I will post something....are you looking for forms practices or the retarded exercises we do?
        "What is barely legal?" - Ali G

Comment

i just needed an attentiongetting heading, im callin ya'll out seemed goodenough for me.

i dont have a camera either, but my friends do, ill see if i can post some tournament stuff. i too am computer dumb.

and yes, it would be good to see you doing some retarded exercise, i could use a laugh or two. btw, i d like to see maestro do something, he talks alot.
          "Life is a run. In attack we run, in defense we run. When you can no longer run, time to die" - Shichiroji "Seven samurai"

Comment

wait so you dont have a way to put your stuff on here!?WTF!? you can't call someone out and not have anything to back it up! I tried posted something but the file is too big...I'll get arpund to it...
            "What is barely legal?" - Ali G

Comment

Working...
            X