Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stupid is as stupid does

This is great.

PITTSBURGH - A man and woman were cited Friday in connection with a bizarre incident that resulted in a fake penis being microwaved at a convenience store last week.

Leslye Creighton, 41, of Wilkinsburg and Vincent Bostic, 31, of Pittsburgh were both cited for criminal mischief and disorderly conduct in the Feb. 23 incident at the Get Go! gasoline and convenience store in McKeesport, about 10 miles east of Pittsburgh.

Each charge carries a possible sentence of up to 90 days in jail and up to a $300 fine.
    Story continues below ↓ advertisement

Bostic had filled a fake penis with his urine that Creighton, a friend, planned to use to pass a drug test she was taking to get a job, Police Chief Joseph Pero said.

Creighton asked a store clerk to microwave the device so the urine inside would be body-temperature and fool those giving the drug test, Pero said.

Police still aren't sure why Creighton chose to use a device that mimics the male sex organ to pass her drug test.

Creighton didn't immediately return a call to her home on Friday.

Defense attorney William Difenderfer didn't dispute the police account but said there's no proof his clients had any criminal intent to damage the microwave — the basis for the criminal mischief charge.

"I certainly understand the ramifications, and I'm certainly not saying it wasn't a stupid thing to do," Difenderfer said. "But there's a lot of bizarre stuff that we don't always have a remedy for in the crimes code."

Difenderfer said his clients want to settle the case, in part, by reimbursing the store for a new microwave oven.

Pero said the store got rid of the old oven because it couldn't be used for food once bodily fluids were cooked inside it.

Neither Difenderfer nor Pero knew what kind of job the woman applied for, or whether she was hired.
    © 2006 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
    Amazing how some people can get through a day.
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

inevitable, why do I have this lasting feeling that this thread is right up your alley..
    ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

ouch......
      ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

A few simple remarks on the innocent experimentation of anal sex and look what I get. Yes, I've been hurt before, but none like this. fine..fine...I'm OK... I just fine. No problem. I should be more tolerant of others anyhow. It's OK. Really. I'm OK. Really. Everything's great!.
        ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

Ok, thanks... I forgive you.
          ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

A Sydney flight attendant on Monday paid a steep price for much-reported midair, sexual interlude with British actor and English Patient star Ralph Fiennes.

A statement issued by her employer Qantas Airways said 38-year-old Lisa Robertson's contract had been terminated.

While a Qantas spokesman refused to elaborate further on the sacking, it follows hot on the heels of a report in the British tabloid The Daily Mail on Sunday which features Robertson confessing that she had sex with Fiennes on a flight from Darwin to Mumbai on Jan. 24.

"It's true. We did make love on the plane that night," Robertson told the newspaper.

"At first I denied it because I was so desperate to keep my job and I didn't want to hurt Ralph."

"I don't regret it. Ralph is gorgeous and the chemistry between us was amazing."

A Qantas official previously said Robertson had been suspended without pay after an "on board incident."
            Time to start flying Quantas.
            Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
            russbo.com

Comment

Working...
            X