Yongxin expands his contacts to Vladimir Putin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yongxin expands his contacts to Vladimir Putin

Vladimir Putin, along with supposedly, approximately 1000 other Russian individuals, visited Shaolin during his two day visit to China.

Putin looks absolutely thrilled, as does his tough looking Russian bodyguards. The purpose of the visit was "cultural exchange".
    Attached Files
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

Shaolin Temple Russia is next...Wow...that picture of the two of them seems very mafioso -esque. You know something is up!

Golden Showers For all!
    "What is barely legal?" - Ali G

Comment

Hahahahahaha, I agree, very "axis of evil" like.
      Becoming what I've dreamed about.

Comment

Well, you're kind of missing the point.

Putin was in China for what, two days? Spent one at Shaolin?

Anyone wonder why? Hmmm?
        Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

russbo.com

Comment

Here's link to an English version of a Chinese news coverage of it. The article is also pasted below just in case the link goes inactive.... It would have been entertaining to see Putin vs. Yongxin in a cage match.

Trade and martial arts dominate second day of Putin's China visit

Russian President Vladimir Putin turned his attention to trade and martial arts on Wednesday before concluding his two-day visit to China.

In the morning, Putin and his Chinese counterpart Hu Jintao attended the opening ceremony of a high-level Sino-Russian economic forum, which was seen as an opportunity for the two countries to discuss detailed trade issues.

In a speech at the forum, Putin highlighted the energy cooperation between Russia and China, saying that Russia has become China's fifth largest energy supplier.

China and Russia on Tuesday signed three deals on oil and natural gas cooperation, including a summary of negotiations between the China National Petroleum Corp. (CNPC) and Transneft, a pipeline transport company of Russia.

"Transneft and the CNPC are conducting a feasibility study on the construction of a branch oil pipeline to China. If the project could be implemented, which I have no doubt it can, it will help improve (Russia's) oil supply to China," Putin said.

Putin also encouraged enterprises of the two countries to expand cooperation in the fields of machinery, transportation, finance, education and service sectors.

The trade volume between China and Russia has been increasing rapidly in recent years. In 2005, the trade volume exceeded 29 billion U.S. dollars.

"In 2004, President Putin and I jointly set a target of improving bilateral trade volume from 60 billion to 80 billion U.S. dollars in 2010. Based on the current situation, I believe the target can be reached with joint efforts," Hu said in his speech.

Hu suggested the two countries improve trade patterns and make efforts to expand the proportion of machinery in trade cooperation.

Meanwhile, Hu also urged the two countries to boost two-way investment, energy and hi-tech cooperation and take measures to improve the trade and investment environment.

Before leaving China, Putin headed to the Shaolin Temple for a taste of Buddhism and martial arts.

Established about 1,500 years ago in central China's Henan Province, Shaolin is famed for the great combination of martial arts skill and Zen, a sect of Buddhism, that features long meditation sessions to purify the mind.

The Chinese press had already begun speculating as to whether Putin, a black belt expert in judo, would challenge the Shaolin monks after watching their demonstration of Shaolin Kung Fu.

An official with the Russian Embassy in China said Russian diplomats had left for Shaolin for preparations, but they were not sure whether the president would want a competition.

In 2000, Putin fought a Japanese judoka when visiting a judo club during his trip. His act flung his unprepared bodyguards into disarray.

This is Putin's fourth trip to China as Russian President. On Tuesday, Putin and Hu signed a joint statement, pledging to tighten ties by furthering cooperation in politics, energy and regional affairs.

They also witnessed the signing ceremony of 14 cooperative documents, covering cooperation on oil and natural gas, finance and transportation.

Source: Xinhua

People's Daily Online --- http://english.people.com.cn/

Comment

Yongxin is planning the new 'Shaolin Oil & Gas Co." ?

Comment

The point?

YX wants to make a ST:Russia. He also wants to show the Chinese governement that Russia backs Shaolin. Not only will this give him more clout and say amongst the bureaucrats and diplomats into what changes he wants made, it will make them think twice before crossing him and losing face towards the Russians, who love Yong Xin's Shaolin.

Or atleast that's what I would say from reading about the fat man on this site.
              Becoming what I've dreamed about.

Comment

Hey, World Hertige People, look who's here.....

Thats sort of the vibe I get.
                practice wu de

Comment

Originally posted by tetsumaru
                  Shaolin Temple Russia is next...Wow...that picture of the two of them seems very mafioso -esque. You know something is up!

Golden Showers For all!
                  I am surprised with that the prior of a monastery contacts to the organization "Unification" and has given to them the right to represent interests of a monastery. How it can be? This organization "Unification" - totalitarian sect which aspires to authority, to money. Recently there is a set of people this organization for participation in television show of a monastery.... Delirium! I think, that Putin has no attitude(relation) to these events, it(he) independently is interested in east single combats.
                  (Forgive, I badly speak in English)

Comment

Agan, no apologies are necessary. I understood what you said, and no doubt, the rest will also.

You're far more understandable than someone else on this forum, who, I might add, speaks English well.

russbo.com

Comment

I know, that Mr. Shi Yong Xin will consist in political advice(council) of China. It is the additional political moment for rapproachement of Russia with China and Putin it uses. But Putin and the truth well understands in martial arts and it(he) knows difference false and true martial arts.

Comment

Dear Mr. Doc!
                        I am very glad to that in America there are people who is interested in this theme. For me this theme is a pain of my soul and my struggle. I very much like martial arts and I teach the truth and validity. I know, that the real destiny of people, my patients and pupils, and usual people depends on my word and action. I have remembered about sect "Unification" (http://www.shaolin.edinenie.ru, www.edinenie.ru ). My conflict to this sect has been predetermined. They propagandize under a kind « Traditions a Shaolin » methods of mental slavery. A plenty of young people is engaged in Moscow. What to them teach? To them teach, that the Moon - a supercomputer and the enemy of the Earth, and people which look at the Moon - enemies. How it corresponds with a Shaolin? They learn(teach) to increase positive mood and to not notice a pain of other people, they consider, that all injustice in the World is a guilt of victims of violence! At me the conflict to this sect was. Me have invited to open their organization in Ukraine and to open the Center of a Shaolin. When I have distinguished their true intentions - I became the enemy. I have received humiliating insults from the head of "Unification", to me sent spies for check of my opinions, broke mine email, elicited at me the help in knowledge of treatment of difficult illnesses, asked the help in development of fighting methods that then it dirtly to trade. They threatened me, they consider, I the traitor, and I have put insults to their director "Unification" and monk Shi Yon Been. But I spoke the truth and that I think necessary. I do not know, how the monk, probably participates in it, it(he) knows nothing, but it(he) teaches strange things. And now the most dangerous. Heads of sect "Unification" concern (as they said and the official information) Committee of National Safety of the Russian Federation at the State Duma! As far as I know, the head "Unification", Mr. teacher - guru Baranov V. V., contacts with Putin. As far as I know, Baranov has good relations with Shi Yong Xin. You understand, what it means? I do not know, whether knows it Putin. I do not know, what participation in it Shi Yong Xin. That will be, if the president will believe what the Moon - the enemy of the Earth? That will be, if people at authority will trust what people looking on the Star Sky (astronomers) - enemies? What will be? Fires of inquisition? Witch-hunt? Me it disturbs as the person, as the citizen and as a policy(politics). I am disturbed by that the ideology « guilts of the victim, injured from violence » - is distributed with the big speed. Frequently the maximum(supreme) officials of the state speak words which are distributed by such teachers of " a true Shaolin ». In Ukraine occurs even worse. Sects under a name martial arts are made multiple copies as cockroaches. Frequently Russian and ukrainian accuse America of the troubles, but they do not notice, how expansion of false values of China is carried out(spent).
                        What results? Epidemic of cowardice, epidemic of lie, larceny and violence. The woman, the child kill in the street, and « true a Shaolin » they pass the master past, the present(true) masters! Under a mask of clemency and positive mood, non-interference to destiny of other person, moral change disappears. My country was not such country earlier. I despise it, I hate it! And I do(make) everything, that on me depends, that it to stop, but it not in my forces.

Comment

how expansion of false values of China is carried out
                          China does it to itself. (Look at Tibet, and now, Shaolin).

Well, Agan, if you're considered to be "a traitor" , you're in the right place here at russbo.com. With the rest of us beloved undesirables.

russbo.com

Comment

Working...
                          X