Choy Li Fut

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Choy Li Fut

Just bought a book with an interesting Choy Li Fut form in it. Does anyone here either practice any Choy Li Fut or know any good books or websites for information on this style? Also, I posted on another thread that I'm currently in the cannon fist form of our system. Anyone else do or know any cannon fist? My teacher told me that there are whole systems devoted to cannon fist, and I'd like to find out more about them. I know that Chen style Taijiquan has cannon fist forms, but I'm interested mainly in shaolin/external forms. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Florida Choy Lay Fut

The late Grandmaster Lee Koon Hung has a website that is dedicated to Choy Lay Fut and his world-wide organization. It is now headed by his brother.
    Peace, favor your sword. "In these modern times many men are wounded for not having weapons or knowledge of their use." Achille Marozzo, 1536 Donald Corey Pillow

Familiarity breeds Contempt

Citizens should not fear their governments; governments should fear their citizens.

There ain't a wrong way to do right or a right way to do wrong! Joe Frazier

Ignorance is Bliss

Comment

Hi!

I'm training Chans family style of choy lee fut.
      you can find a lot of information of clf from

Can you tell more about the book you have read?

Comment

chow li fut: good but strange style...I dont know why but to my eyes it look strange.
        you dont understand and I understand you for not undersanding me lol
        martial way is mine, death one is yours
        call me last bodyguard of the lohan chuan, call me the one who will bring wu de to occident, call me, the one

Comment

Working...
        X