Clear All

• Hung Style energy manipulation article

by frank yee obviously, another one mortal says "isnt shit"

yea.. to bad sifu grados only fights his punkass students like mortal
    "did you ask me to consider dick with you??" blooming tianshi lotus

what's so wonderful about it?
    ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

why dont u tell me what isnt so wonderful about it?

imho the article could have been written better but it was a translation.

as for the information..well, thats a special article. and its only a brief overview of energy manipulation in our system.

whats special about it is the detail given from the standpoint of the yees and how they view the hung style and how it can and in some cases in the article should be manipulated..

it also illustrates the core of hung ga fighting philosophy, and reinforces its shaolin heritage, which is completely lacking in any article ive ever read by any monk or so called "shaolin" master recently.

obviously, when the whole article is almost explictly dedicated to energy and its manipulation not only via the arm and leg bridge by how and why it is channeled by hung stylist is also important

also, the continuous mention of the internal and its effect on energy manipulation for a so called "hard shaolin" style is also very eye openeing to idiots, most of whom wont understand the article even if they think they do.

on the topic of cun, it is interesting that the energy is not only focused through the hand but whichever part is neccesary, foot, knee, waist, hand etc

anyway, there ya go

Comment

i'd love to read that article one day when I'm taking a shit...seriously that's the only time i read anymore...

seriously though what I did get from skimming through it was interesting enough for me to considering actually reading the whole thing...I might be more interested if I knew more about "hung kuen". My brain is poisoned from this site so...I know a thing or two about a thing or two...but not enough to have any real knowledge of anything of substance.
        "What is barely legal?" - Ali G

Comment

Ummm...yeah, so what's Master Lee's fighting record?
          ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

lolo, whos master lee? did u read the article asshole?

thats frank yee, as in, frank yees "wong fei hung tournament" which has been going on for like 25 years on the east coast, probably the biggest kung fu tourney as far as i know

anyway, i have no idea what his fight record is lolo

Comment

Ok so I made a booboo...called a typo. Umm...yeah, but without a fight record, how do you know that he trains for REAL combat? Because he holds a tournament it validates his abilities and reasons for training? Same argument... same boring result...
              ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

lolo, how do i know he trains for combat...lolo, well his disciples sure as hell do

and typo, l and y arent even close to each other, just admit it, you didnt even read the article nor do u know who this man is or what hes about

same boring whatever? how many sifus do u know with a real fight record besides my sifu? please inform me.

Comment

Working...
                X